Tap water providing iron?

• Thread starter Ne Obliviscaris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Ne Obliviscaris

I recently changed houses and I think I now have an iron deficiency (here's the thread in the infirmary, with my growing specs and pics https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/help-with-diagnosis.57806/). I didn't change anything except that since I water from tap, even though its the same city water system the pipes are different. Is it possible that the older pipes at my last house were actually providing iron to the plants and that the newer pipes in the new place are not providing enough? Has anyone noticed big changes in their plants resulting from changes in pipes even when its coming from the same original water supply​

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hmm... Well, I can't answer your question, I don't have that kind of experience. However, I'm not so sure that what you're observing is Fe-. I'm going to attach some charts for you to look at, I think it's another immobile element, but frankly this is something I've never seen myself.

Best cannabis deficiency visual chart

Leaf trouble chart

It's important to use BOTH charts, because where you observe the issues says a great deal about what is actually happening.

Top Bottom