Tarp light leak

• Thread starter Hookcash87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hookcash87

Hookcash87

I'm ready to put my girls into flower but I've come to find that my t5s shine light threw my tarps into my flower room. Is thos a big problem or should I not worry about it?

Cjr5402

Cjr5402

Yes, they def need that darkness thats when they do all their growing. But thats from what I read and been told!

Cjr5402

Cjr5402

So the metal halide light doesn't affect my 8x4 tent. I always recommend playing it safe 👍. We put our hard work, time and dedication to just "take that chance".

Cjr5402

Cjr5402

Yup causes the plant to be stressed. And trust me herm weed i have and it smokes fine lots of seeds but the exhale taste like Reggie 🤮. My outdoors first attempt in summer either got too stressed or pulled that male to late.

BushelTits

BushelTits

Installed a new senville Ductless split for a friend and it has a night light feature by displaying the room temperature on the cassette at night. He forgot to disable the option and hermied 30 plants. Lesson learned real quick

Hookcash87

Hookcash87

I appreciate the inputs. I will be making sure they will have total darkness. Don't want to waste all my time i have into it.

Top Bottom