Taskenti strain

• Thread starter Imone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Imone

Imone

I grew out a taskenti plant and it turned out male. I cut the tops off and am saving pollen. Just for giggles I stuffed some sugar leaves and pollen pods in my vape and took several hits. It is a very nice stone...narcotic and no racing thoughts paranoia or unpleasantness at all.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I grew out a taskenti plant and it turned out male. I cut the tops off and am saving pollen. Just for giggles I stuffed some sugar leaves and pollen pods in my vape and took several hits. It is a very nice stone...narcotic and no racing thoughts paranoia or unpleasantness at all.

Lmfaooooooooo this has me in stitches, brings me back to my middle school days in the 80s smoking ditch weed and swearing it got us high- it didn’t

Imone

Imone

Dont knock it til you try it...Male plants have THC.
It just takes more plant material.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Dont knock it til you try it...Male plants have THC.
It just takes more plant material.

It’s been a long time since I was desperate enough to claim male leaves got me high 🤣🤣 trust me many years ago I grew a 18ft male plant and we smoked the shit out of the leaves, pollen sacks.... ect. Even before then and after we tried, used massive 4+for bongs, blunts that held ozs and sorry no we def felt somthing but it wast a thc high. I just find it amusing people posting about smoking male plant vegetation. It’s like when people talk about making hash from fan leaves or concentrate from stems😂🤣 It’s treue male plants have very small amounts of thc, so does hemp..... but we all know that smoking hemp won’t get you high

Top Bottom