Tastebudz Gummies...

• Thread starter iKharon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

Leew421, man that sounds crazy, it puts 420 twist on every carnival you see with people eating cotton candy. The sugar must shoot it direct to your bloodstream.

Laylifted

Laylifted

Not sure what recipe you used.......
I used a ruff house recipe, I figured out the consistency issue. Need a glass candy dropper and only make in very small batches to keep the texture gummy.

Smerb

Smerb

I used a ruff house recipe, I figured out the consistency issue. Need a glass candy dropper and only make in very small batches to keep the texture gummy.
I did buy a little melting machine that plugs in. It made things complete. Didn't have that temp to worry about. Good goods.

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

The brand name don't mean squat really. Just licensing.

For example. Keef Cola in Az is not the same product as Keef Cola in Co. They just sell the name to whichever producer. So the product and method used is not consistent.

Chong Choice, Willys Dream, Snoops Sack, Doug Benson bars, lol, whatever, is a differ product in every city. With the same name.

Smerb

Smerb

The brand name don't mean squat really. Just licensing.

For example. Keef Cola in Az is not the same product as Keef Cola in Co. They just sell the name to whichever producer. So the product and method used is not consistent.

Chong Choice, Willys Dream, Snoops Sack, Doug Benson bars, lol, whatever, is a differ product in every city. With the same name.
That's what's bad about that part of the industry. I can name my weed blueballberry. But I don't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom