Tazzmanian Gardens- Only The Best

• Thread starter tazzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tazzy

tazzy

Shot was taken at 41 days
Ill get a better picture of the sfv up later. Don't plan on Hitting the unknown gsc saving it for the verified j, Martian sfv, fire, kt, pre 98 and Ali's fav lemon haZe.

Last edited:
symbiote420

symbiote420

The Jay 1 is that Jack Herer x Skunk #1? If so that's one of my favs.
That Aliendawg f3 was done by Kid Twist and has put out some killer crosses from the peeps I've seen using it, good luck with this!

Aligee

Aligee

Well good luck with your project,once you make your own seeds you will be hooked! lol, and yes Kid Twist did the AD F3, i did AD f4 also and so on, I just recently found a nice cherry jollyrancher smelling pheno out of the f3's thats curing up to sample soon, This is a first time release of male pollen from
The DogHouse projects im working on,
this AD f3 male resembles his sister the cherry girl,both these male & females are alive and well!pollen and seed inquires are welcome, make your own beans farmers!
Ali G,

Last edited:
tazzy

tazzy

So I decided it was too late too risk using more pollen than the absolute minimal on what I have going right now because by the time everything got here I felt like everything was real close to finishing but I hit some bottoms so fingers crossed. Question if I chop the whole plant and leave the stalk of bottom plant flower that I hit with pollen will harvesting the whole plant above it cause potential herm issues? The only plants I plan on revegging after harvest are the lemon haze, pre 98 and true og s1 everything else I can re acquire so its not a huge deal if it comes too it..

Anyways got some fem moxie seeds this week and I'm pretty excited to see what comes from them the viper city male crossed with Tahoe sounds very promising, they are claiming 18-25% extractability on these strains so could be some potential flame I plan on taking pollen from the best firedog male and wifi male I can find as well as the aliendog pollen and hitting them to the best moxie phenos I find as well as firedog to wifi and vice versa. I'm going to be testing the docs og x sb, Scott's og x sb and the forum cookies bx if they pass my quality test ill be hitting them and adding to the keepers.

Bean list
Firedog
Sour wifi
Sour train wreck
Forum cookies bx
Docs og x bogs bubble
Scott's og x bogs bubble
Moxie Viper city og
Alpine og
Viper cookies

KZombie

KZombie

So I decided it was too late too risk using more pollen than the absolute minimal on what I have going right now because by the time everything got here I felt like everything was real close to finishing but I hit some bottoms so fingers crossed. Question if I chop the whole plant and leave the stalk of bottom plant flower that I hit with pollen will harvesting the whole plant above it cause potential herm issues? The only plants I plan on revegging after harvest are the lemon haze, pre 98 and true og s1 everything else I can re acquire so its not a huge deal if it comes too it..

Anyways got some fem moxie seeds this week and I'm pretty excited to see what comes from them the viper city male crossed with Tahoe sounds very promising, they are claiming 18-25% extractability on these strains so could be some potential flame I plan on taking pollen from the best firedog male and wifi male I can find as well as the aliendog pollen and hitting them to the best moxie phenos I find as well as firedog to wifi and vice versa. I'm going to be testing the docs og x sb, Scott's og x sb and the forum cookies bx if they pass my quality test ill be hitting them and adding to the keepers.

Bean list
Firedog
Sour wifi
Sour train wreck
Forum cookies bx
Docs og x bogs bubble
Scott's og x bogs bubble
Moxie Viper city og
Alpine og
Viper cookies

Tazzy sounds rad great Bean List too looks awesome, they sell moxie seeds by my house I'm very interested in them do you have any pics of the plants ? Or have you grown anything from them ? All I know is they have an Instagram Any info would be awesome thanks . -KZ

tazzy

tazzy

Tazzmanian_gardens on insta has more pics. I have some alpine popped I can post later. Ive been waiting on finding my faceoff male to harvest pollen from before i pop most of them. The alpine in veg has got me pretty excited the phenos are sativa to super indica squat bush. really think I'm going to find a nice Tahoe lemon leaning pheno here. Don't get me wrong they say they are bred for making concentrates so it could come out super fluffy or something un bag apealing but we shall see.

KZombie

KZombie

Tazzmanian_gardens on insta has more pics. I have some alpine popped I can post later. Ive been waiting on finding my faceoff male to harvest pollen from before i pop most of them. The alpine in veg has got me pretty excited the phenos are sativa to super indica squat bush. really think I'm going to find a nice Tahoe lemon leaning pheno here. Don't get me wrong they say they are bred for making concentrates so it could come out super fluffy or something un bag apealing but we shall see.

Awesome Yeah that would be great to see some pics of the Alpine, I'll check out your Insta Thanks. Yes I feel you on the bred for concentrates you said it perf that's why I'm really interested to see how it looks I haven't been able to find any grower pics or review on flower - KZ

Latest posts

Top Bottom