TC Clones need assistance

• Thread starter Entheo Shaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Entheo Shaman

I received two TC clones from a friend on Monday night. When I placed them in my grow medium and sprayed them, I noticed that they had a bunch of spider mites. This kinda pissed me off because I have several 2 week old seedlings in the same room. The next day, I went out and bought a Neem oil/Pyrethrin mix called Neem II. I gave them a healthy dose of the Neem II last night. When I checked them this morning, they were wilted and dried, looks like something is seriously wrong. Today I put them in individual bubble buckets with 1/4 strength Sensi grow.
I am growing in a DWC/bubbler system.
Lighting is an 8 bank t5
PH is approx 5.8
Room temp is 86 degrees, kinda hot, but I cant seem to get it lower
I have fans running till I can get my ventilation system is.
Can anyone check the pix and give me an idea what needs to be done?

Plants 001a
Plants 004a
Plants 005a
Plants 006a
B

BITYmagicBeanz

ah man. be carefull who you get clones from. make sure they come from a decent home.. but always when u reicve clones.. always treat them for fungi and bugs. new clones into new homes attract new bugs. so always best to treat a clone as soon as u get it into ur home. top it up with b vitiams.

but i wud say about these 2.. i would throw them away and start again. becuase the first 2/3 weeks of growing determs your weight and quality. so the end process dnt look like its gna b good

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
these were rooted when you got them? also what is the strain?

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
when you sprayed the neem were the lights on? If so its very harsh on them especially when there young.

C

Cusick

The older leaves sure look ugly, but to be honest the new growth looks alright. (the 2nd one looks rougher than the 1st, obviously.)

Don't get too carried away trying to "fix" young cuts or seedlings, as this is the most sensitive time for our otherwise hardy plants.

If the roots are still healthy, I'd expect them to turn around just fine, given just water & a low nute base.

Folks will have all sorts of different suggestions for how to approach the discovery of mites. Around here we just use a miticide and call it a day. Once during early veg & then again just a few days after tossing them into 12/12, good to go.

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

hey man I think you should bin them.. .. they look like they were in flower when you got them .. also that neem oil can clog the leaf up and so young they could not deal with that spay them in the dark the next time too... is your fan blowing on them if so thats not good it will dry them out too fast and mites in the early stage is ok you have to learn how to deal with them

G

GDS StonerBoy

I had a problem just like this because of a overdose of pesticides. Spray the plants daily with ph'd water and they'll be back on track in about a week or two. Dont trash them unless you can get those 2 clones again, if not save them they'll be ok!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I would have ditched them asap . Mites are no fun .

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
*note to self*
No more clones from that guy...

Top Bottom