TC2's Main Thread / Garden Updates

• Thread starter tomatoesarecooltoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I thought its time to make a main thread to introduce myself and post general garden updates, etc.

I love growing all sorts of plants, but my favorite two plants to grow are tomatoes and cannabis. I like to grow organically, preferably outside, in the ground or in large garden beds, but I am planning on setting up some indoor in the winter. I make thermal compost, worm compost, and knf ferments as well as using a few store bought things like dry amendments and fish hydrolysate.

Here are some pictures from my garden this year.

Tc2s main thread  garden updates
Tc2s main thread  garden updates 2
Tc2s main thread  garden updates 3
Tc2s main thread  garden updates 4
Tc2s main thread  garden updates 5
Tc2s main thread  garden updates 6
Tc2s main thread  garden updates 7
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Like your style ! Thank God I'm not the only one that grows more than just top shelf personal smoke. Jealous of your melon. Great pics!

Thanks! What do you have growing right now?

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Anyone out there who composts. Do not buy a Hungry Bin brand worm bin. It is two pieces, for ship-ability, but the two pieces are held together by these bullshit little notch things. If you ever move your composter it will come apart the the middle and spill compost everywhere. There are other design flaws, but that one alone is worth avoiding this composter.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Anyone out there who composts. Do not buy a Hungry Bin brand worm bin. It is two pieces, for ship-ability, but the two pieces are held together by these bullshit little notch things. If you ever move your composter it will come apart the the middle and spill compost everywhere. There are other design flaws, but that one alone is worth avoiding this composter.
Here’s my compost machines .... love the garden I know you have stopped by my thread so I’ll do the same on yours if that’s ok . I’m a simple gardener no guru . Od

4E39D023 5535 4387 BFD0 8BF8D007097B
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Here’s my compost machines .... love the garden I know you have stopped by my thread so I’ll do the same on yours if that’s ok . I’m a simple gardener no guru . Od

Hell yeah, I’ve had chickens before and boy do they take your compost to another level. Thanks for stopping by!

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Made some progress setting up the indoor this weekend. I prefer growing outdoors, but I don't know if I am going to do any outdoor next season. It was easy this season with the lockdown, nobody coming over and stuff. But I don't like worrying about literal noisy neighbors placing smell complaints. Going forward it will be nice to have a little locked room running, carbon filtered, discreet secure and legal.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

After getting some advice on the 2020 outdoor thread about getting rid of the ash raining on cali, I decided to shake her off, blower her with air using the atomizer, and then mist her a little with it aswell.

TheKushie

TheKushie

After getting some advice on the 2020 outdoor thread about getting rid of the ash raining on cali, I decided to shake her off, blower her with air using the atomizer, and then mist her a little with it aswell.

Do you ever mist you plants from underneath on dry overcast days? Works like a foiler feed and you can't just mist off the ash.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Do you ever mist you plants from underneath on dry overcast days? Works like a foiler feed and you can't just mist off the ash.

Yeah when I use the atomizer I mist from all angles especially from below. The atomizer blows a ton of air, I blew only air first to get rid of the ash, then air with mist for an extra rinse.

I usually don't like how much air it blows compared to other sprayers, but in this case it was useful.

Last edited:
Top Bottom