beautiful looking plants,
the ECSD looks amazing, well grown, thanks for sharing
loony

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:rock

Nice bro. You do great work..That ecsd looks goooood.. The triple kush, who is that by? Looks hella frosted bro.. How do ya amend your ss#4? Great results..

C

CAPO

Looking good TC...I'm a big fan of GO nutes..I got the whole line free when they came out and I couldn't believe the results...frosted huge nugs with a clean taste. I know you don't PH, are you using RO water?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up tacoma coma! Garden looks prpoer bro. That triple kush looks off the hook. How far into flower r these girls? I'm sub'd. Keep up the good work.

T

TacomaComa

:rock

Nice bro. You do great work..That ecsd looks goooood.. The triple kush, who is that by? Looks hella frosted bro.. How do ya amend your ss#4? Great results..

Thanks for the kind words. The TK is from Karma Genetics. For my SS#4 ill add a bag of ffof or roots organics, worm castings, glacial rock dust, bat guano, lime

Very nice TC it all looks great man

Thanks brother :)

very,very nice garden TC ... Awesome strain selection :)

Thanks brother :)

Looking good TC...I'm a big fan of GO nutes..I got the whole line free when they came out and I couldn't believe the results...frosted huge nugs with a clean taste. I know you don't PH, are you using RO water?

Thanks brother :) Thats correct i dont PH. I use local bottled spring water that comes out at 6.0-6.2

What up tacoma coma! Garden looks prpoer bro. That triple kush looks off the hook. How far into flower r these girls? I'm sub'd. Keep up the good work.

Thanks brother :) everything posted is around 50-55 days

Nice bro. How do u like that general organics?

Thanks brother :) I love the GO really easy to use and inexpensive. im very pleased with the end product.

S

sprocket

doesnt get any better than that! what kind of feeding schedule do you use with the go nute? i just order some.

G

gooey

very nice...GO looks like it is treating you nice...hapyy farming

T

TacomaComa

doesnt get any better than that! what kind of feeding schedule do you use with the go nute? i just order some.

I use what it says on the bottle for everything except the bio-thrive grow and bloom with i use anywhere from 12-16ml per gallon.

Lookin very nice bro, how long you take your ECSD?

Thanks! I've tried anywhere from 77-84 days. not quite sure on my preference.

very nice...GO looks like it is treating you nice...hapyy farming

Thanks brother im pretty happy with the results.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm killer TC those girls are dialed in very nice job

Top Bottom