TD comes to the Farm

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xchaoticmetalx

Great to see ya come to the farm. The farm is a great BS free place thanx to Logic keepin it true to the people and the plant. Can't wait to see your gear.

O

ograskal

Thanks for the welcome everyone. A lot a familiar names who all feel the same and are all on the same page. All good karma here. Hopefully we can all work together and make this site better than that other one.

It already is better than that other one bro and it just keeps gettin better and better!.....:smiley_joint:.....~ogr

M

Mr Green

welcome to the farm and look forward to getting a chance at your gear:smoke

G

Gorrillagrower

:passingjoint: Welcome JJ glad to have you on board my brother

R

rome

Welcome jj!! looking foward to checking out your genetics!! Only good vibes here at the farm!!

K

kid606

whoa..jj in da house..make yourself comfortable and relax..:rasta:

The Joker

The Joker

Good to see you around...

Would be nice to see how your new gear is. This is a hassle free place with very nice members.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome JJ.

What a great name to be seeing joining as a member.

Can not wait to see what you have on offer these days.

M

Mountain

I know you will find this place much more friendly to supporting your work. I go by Whatever over there and we've chatted a bit. Good to see you made it over here!

T

tenacious

Supporter
welcome.
i've only been here a short bit, but it seems to get better by the day!!

T

the Rock

good morning bros, welcome TD could someone clue me in on what to look forward to (gearwise) from the dawgpound? what is there claim to fame? thanks in advance and everyone is right this place RULES

C

cktRAVEl

Welcome to the farm JJ. This place really is getting big. Impressive. Way to go Logic.

peace...ckt

S

Swerve

Hey bruthman i told ya to hit me up once ya got here.. glad you found it.. Now lets show rezpouchie how we roll with the chems ....

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Please roll threw the Farm with them Chem's... Big welcome to the Farm JJ...:damnhippie:

G

Gilpro

Hello JJ,

Wow all the big dogs are roaming the Farm, I'm glad to be here.

J

JBP

JJ! Great to see yet another great breeder here...

This place is the NY Yankees of cannabis sites!! LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom