tds

• Thread starter letmeout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

letmeout

i was wondering if anybody could help me.could you tell me what level i should keep my tds during the three phases of growing.seedling , veg , flowering.thanks in advance.

D

Donk Frog

really depends what strain you are growing, as some strains are big feeders and others like less food. Get advice on the strain then go from there

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Give us a little more to work with lmo. Are you in soil, coco, or hydro? What kind of plants are you growing?

L

letmeout

i grow in coco.i'm growing querkle,qleaner,great white shark ,stk1, and k-train at the moment.i'm growing on a 3x3 ebb and flow table.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm measuring PPM and growing Querkle. The Q girl I have in flower now is a heavy feeder and started around 1000-1100 ppm. She needed more immediately and is up to 12-1300 now and loving life. Most of the plants you listed should be fairly heavy feeders as well. Are you using Canna coco? If so, check out zoolander's coco feeding thread.

Optimum TDS level is plant specific unfortunately.

D

Donk Frog

so true, my purple wrecks were at 1800ppm by the last week of feeding before I flushed and they chunked up nice with no over fertlizing

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
That's how it goes DF. It's why everyone's second run with a strain should be better. Not always the case round here though :D

The other thing is that it's not a predictable, give it the same amount every time thing. Honestly every feeding should be adjusted to what the plant is relaying to you if you wanna max them out.

Top Bottom