Tea For Flower

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

Howdy folks..so I've never made an ACT before so I'd figure I'd give it a shot..I've got molasses,kelp meal,bat and seabird guano..and some Ewc kickin around..also some Humic ..only need to make half gallon at a time...any suggestions on portions of wat I should use..perhaps get more stuff? If I like the tea il prob get some caps bennies cuz I haven't heard one bad thing yet bout his product lol..thanks in advance for any input..happy farming:D

north knect

north knect

My veg and bloom tea are one in the same I don't use guano. 1/2 gal recipe
1/4 tsp azomite
1/4 tsp kelp
1/4 cup ewc 10ml molasses
If you want tricantinol 1/4 cup alfalfa
Is there a reason u don't use guano or just your preference? I have a bag of bloom bat guano kickin around figured I use it..the less bottled nutes I can use the better in my eyes..still using 3part GH nutes and I've got. Bottle of big bud from advanced nutrients and a bottle of nirvana I gota use up but when those are gone I'd like to try for as organic as I can with out going outa my way

north knect

north knect

I'm approaching week 2of flower so wouldn't using alfalpha be over doing the N? Like I said this is my first time even considering using ACT so I'm a noob to it lol..the guano would give me the P and K I'm looking for no?

The Terps

The Terps

I don't use alfalfa after wk 2. As for guano I just don't see the benefit of putting it in tea why not just top dress it I figure. What if there are a couple baddies in it and they breed like crazy that's just my 2 cents. So I'd poor the tea over my poo and let big momma nature handle the rest.

D

DaBomb326

My veg and bloom tea are one in the same I don't use guano. 1/2 gal recipe
1/4 tsp azomite
1/4 tsp kelp
1/4 cup ewc 10ml molasses
If you want tricantinol 1/4 cup alfalfa

Are yall talking about organic grows?

I am using non organic nutrients, and i was curious as to why everyone is going crazy over molasses and tea.

The Terps

The Terps

Organic nutes or not teas are you plants best friend bomb they inoculate the medium with an unbelievable number of microbes that work for your plants.

D

DaBomb326

So then Wouldn't non organic nutrients with supplemental organics do the best and promote microbial growth?

The Terps

The Terps

Some would say yes and others no. Do what works "best" for you.

N

nightmarecreature

I'm approaching week 2of flower so wouldn't using alfalpha be over doing the N? Like I said this is my first time even considering using ACT so I'm a noob to it lol..the guano would give me the P and K I'm looking for no?

Bat Guano takes two weeks for it to start breaking down in powdered form. It's good just use it ahead of time. If you want Organic and immediately available food, use Nature's Nectar, Go, Roots organic or something that's already been broken down. I have strains that demand so much food, organics cant keep up. I have some strains that I'm feeding 2000+ ppm of salts and they still want more food.

HGW562

HGW562

AACT is not a nutrient tea, is it only for inoculating the soil with beneficial microorganisms. Those mycos in turn eat organic material, poop it out and make it available to the plants. Non organic chemical nutrients harm the colony that you are trying to establish by adding tea. You are also missing compost as a tea ingredient. With organics you have to think three weeks ahead.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Try this, if possible--take some spent blossoms, maybe even fresh blossoms from whatever is blooming in your area. Mash up those blossoms, macerate, chop, whatever. Cover them with water and either bubble overnight, or let steep for a few days.

I did the steeping method using spent Camellia blossoms and it made me rhodie that wasn't blooming bloom.

Toaster79

Toaster79

@Seamaiden does this have to do anything with hormones? Just wondering if this could be the case with triggering flowering.

+++++Vibes

Keep it green!

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

From the TLO book by the Rev
IMG 20150317 124645967

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I was wondering the other day, if I add Ful Power to my tea, how long would it take to break down a guano. Would it help to break down Alfalfa to get the Tria?

Tnelz

Tnelz

From the TLO book by the Rev
View attachment 494891
Much props to the Rev but a lot of his tea recipes are ridiculous. Dude grows some amazing stuff and tlo is cool but it's way over kill. Build a soil has a great breakdown of tlo and better alternatives. No disrespect to the method but there are better cheaper more effective ways to do organic amended soil.

Tnelz

Tnelz

One of the easiest bloom tea products on the planet that works amazingly is buds well. Some bud swell some Molasses or whatever sweetener I add some calcium to the mix and nitrozyme. Gives u a nice jolt of phosphorus, calcium and micros. Almost instant reaction the following day. I agree on the guano. Over used and takes a while to break down. Bud swell has some guano in it but also has sea bird which is available sooner and is better than bat if a quick shot of phosphorus is what ur after. Teas should be as simple as u can make them. My 2 cents. Good luck bro.

The Terps

The Terps

@Tnelz Are you using the dry or liquid budswell if dry how much a gal?

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

One of the easiest bloom tea products on the planet that works amazingly is buds well. Some bud swell some Molasses or whatever sweetener I add some calcium to the mix and nitrozyme. Gives u a nice jolt of phosphorus, calcium and micros. Almost instant reaction the following day. I agree on the guano. Over used and takes a while to break down. Bud swell has some guano in it but also has sea bird which is available sooner and is better than bat if a quick shot of phosphorus is what ur after. Teas should be as simple as u can make them. My 2 cents. Good luck bro.

i use there powder form of sea bird /guano/ewc. great minds think a like lol . 1 of the only products you guys in the states use that i can get .

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Tnelz Are you using the dry or liquid budswell if dry how much a gal?[/QUOTE]
I use 2 tablespoons per gallon of the dry. Never tried the liquid. Have used the liquid version of super tea though. I usually bubble for about 12 hours with some ewc and aphrodities extraction instead of Molasses. Just a preference thing though. Easier for the microbes to break down than Molasses. It's really the only guano product I use except chicken. But I add that to my soil as an amendment. But I no longer add seabird guano much except for what's in the buds well. As for a powdered form not that I know of. But there is two things u can do. One by the pellets and grind them up which will make them even easier to break down. Or u could get ur self some mega morpheaus from nectar for the gods. It's pre digested sea bird guano in liquid form. Seems like I'm pushing the nectar line and I'm not trying to do that. Lol. It is an awesome line but I mostly use it in pieces. Hope that helped bro.

Top Bottom