Teach Me How To Tree Vert!

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I come seeking answers, I want to convert to a vertical tree grow. School me.

I want to set it up perpetually, as well. Right now I am hitting 1-1.25 GPW perpetually, multi-strain. I plan to monocrop soon. Switching to vert will increase my GPW, correct? The only way I see myself increasing my GPW (in a practical manner), is by switching to vert. I tried it a long time ago with a single 1000w hps and took it down within an hour of setting it up and went back to horizontal because it was just way too foreign to me and I didn't have special eye-wear, lol.

Is it even possible to do vertical trees, perpetually?

I'm sure there are so many things I am not taking into consideration.

F

FooDoo

I'm almost getting 2 gpw without trees or verts under 7 foot ceilings. There's prob other areas you can improve in your current situation instead of venturing into new territory

lollipopman

lollipopman

Going vert don't really gain gpw but what it does is give you same yield with less plant count. Mr. Dizzle back in 2010 with his hempy buckets got 8lbs with with 4 1000's .

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Going vert don't really gain gpw but what it does is give you same yield with less plant count. Mr. Dizzle back in 2010 with his hempy buckets got 8lbs with with 4 1000's .
Is that considered the higher spectrum? That's 0.912, isn't it?

Shit... Maybe vert isn't the way to go for yield after all?

From my understanding it is suppose to increase your usable area/illumination by like 130%-150%.

Top Bottom