Teach me the Art of Flowing

• Thread starter Builtaforest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Builtaforest

Builtaforest

New student, not sure what comes next, but I am ready to learn.

Teach me to FLOW.

Who or what will take me down the rabbit hole?

S

StrikeitRich

Yes i do believe he does. And i think he would like to start us off. kinda like a game of telephone or no no, more like a twist off the game where when u sit round a camp fire and tell a story and pass it off to the next person.

So lets begin. lol.

This should be fun i think.

Lets see what our aspiring rappers got for us....

New student, not sure what comes next, but I am ready to learn.

Teach me to FLOW.

Who or what will take me down the rabbit hole?

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

I find it really hard to gather my thoughts on FLOW.

Flow is the mental state of operation in which a person in an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and success in the process of the activity.

...although flow is also described (below) as a deep focus on nothing but the activity – not even oneself or one's emotions.

I do not seek FLOW on any particular activity like growing, but FLOW with nature, I guess? I have had events and things happen to me in my life which makes me feel as if this FLOW of vibes/energy/focus/mental effort does truly exist and I would like to be more in tune with it... almost like a karma of sorts?

gah, def need to stock up on some quality sativas if anything... but where do I go from here? I have no clue what ideas/concepts I am even pursuing...

serious question guys lol, although i do love the turn-based freestyle idea haha

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Teach me tha art of flowin
Teach me tha art of the all-knowin
Don't know where to look but
Let's keep tha chief blowin...

LOL!:smiley_joint:

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

deemsters

LOL had to look it up but ya that'd be my first reaction too:)

I've always been a very logical guy, not too creative, color within lines, like neatness, slight ocd on simple tasks. I have found that i was only able to tread some parts of life once i was able to unwrap my mind from itself

Those realizations/awakenings/Moments of Clarity(Hov?Ty Ron, still appreciated:) required capacities larger than the sum of the parts (me) and are in this "realm" just outside of my own shortcomings. I do not ask for understanding of this all, but simply how to cultivate it further, to feed it, to see...

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Kundalini yoga is a physical, mental and spiritual discipline for developing strength, awareness, character, and consciousness. Practitioners call Kundalini yoga, the yoga of awareness because it focuses primarily on the practices which expand sensory sensitivity and enhance intuition with the goal to merge ones individual consciousness with the infinite consciousness of God. Considered an advanced form of yoga and meditation, its goal is to cultivate the unlimited creative spiritual potential within a human being to develop the values, compassion and consciousness needed to serve and heal others.

Kundalini_yoga_1.jpg

Top Bottom