Team Deep Buddy

• Thread starter deep buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
aahhh weellll how the fuck has it been hanging boys???after a fucking ridiculous hot summer, and a stupid ass last year. finally getting things close to being proper. feeling pretty fucking good about bit too. back surgery went well getting my independence back is huge.

just to say thanks to everyone, and hope all is heavy.
Deep

Deep in the house! Back on his feet!

outwest

sox

sox

aahhh weellll how the fuck has it been hanging ???after a fucking ridiculous hot summer, and a stupid ass last year. finally getting things close to being proper. feeling pretty fucking good about bit too. back surgery went well getting my independence back is huge.

just to say thanks to everyone, and hope all is heavy.
Deep

Nice! the man is back! Awesome to see you in good health brother!

deep buddy

deep buddy

great t0 have all of your support, yeah things are really starting to be what i wanted. and really starting to get a strain collection i can be proud of, and i love smoking them as well. win /win.

just hope everyone is doing as good!!!!!ill be seeing some of you real soon. and thanks to all of you who kicked down when i needed it most. you know who you are... brothers , will never forget.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

A belated welcome back to the land of the living. Looking forward to see what you have in-store for us and considering my fairly recent trip to the horse-pistol am glad to hear u are healing well.

Top Bottom