Tears Out Of Nowhere

• Thread starter Akili420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akili420

Akili420

so I noticed a few days ago that a tear had started forming on the fourth nodes middle blade. Today the tear seems to have turned orange and another tear has started forming on a blade opposite of this one. Only thing I can think of is nute burn because I believe I added tbl of fox farm grow big to last gallon instead of tsp. How extensive is the damage I have done, albeit she has been a very resilient plant overcoming two prior illnesses already ( haven't sexed yet but shows major promise to making me a happy camper, illness: fruit gnats and white powdery mold). Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening to more blades? Any suggestions and info would be greatly appreciated.

Tears out of nowhere
Tears out of nowhere 2
Evergreenz

Evergreenz

Go slow give it a few couple gallons at a time but yeah, not trying to sound rude but that is why it is termed flush. You want to continually add unfertilized water so it can hopefully grab the excess salts that are causibg your lil bit of tear and burn.

Akili420

Akili420

Go slow give it a few couple gallons at a time but yeah, not trying to sound rude but that is why it is termed flush. You want to continually add unfertilized water so it can hopefully grab the excess salts that are causibg your lil bit of tear and burn.
Thx so much evergreen and juicebox. Would spring water be fine because I normally gathered my water from tap and let set for a day before capping then using.

Top Bottom