Tech N9ne presents: All 6's and 7's - The Tour!

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

6/28/11 Grand Junction, CO @ Two Rivers Convention Center
6/29/11 Colorado Springs, CO @ The Black Sheep
6/30/11 Colorado Springs, CO @ The Black Sheep
7/1/11 Denver, CO @ The Fillmore (16+)
7/2/11 Fort Collins, CO @ The Aggie

Any hip-hop heads going?

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

I really like some of tech's older stuff personally :)

L

lowdowndirty

I never mis s his show. The best no doubt.pick up that new album(or any) all you haters and tell me on what level is any artist better than tech. None.not even mentioning his shows! He's on another level

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Yea, can't say I have an album of his on my iPod, but his lyrical skill is pretty raw and I doubt many rappers can touch him. I had heard of him back in the day (late 90s) on some mixtapes and featured with other artists. I never knew of the ICP connection, I'm def not an ICP connection, but can you hate the guy for broadening his fan base? Plus he is doing his own thing with his own label, with some pretty good acts signed, IMHO.

Some of Tech N9ne's tracks that have caught my ear...you can't deny he has lyrical skill and style....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sXz6UCFvqE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE[/YOUTUBE]

R

ROIDRAGER

Fort Collins show!

COME ON OUT AND HAVE A MEET AND GREET WITH THE SWAMP CREW! We have weed! lol

P

primeform

tech n9ne owns. he played up here in norcal last week but it was a few hours a way so i missed it.

W

WomBat

Tech N9ne inst bad no Slug but not bad I don't go to his shows cause it draws out the moron clown pose idiots

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

The Juggalo crowd was hating on Tech N9ne last night, saying it was his worst show ever. I think cuz he is leaning more towards his creative, dark, hard-edge street sound, and not trying to appease the Juggalo crowd...LOL...only rapid fire rhymes, no woot, woot! Hehe!

W

WomBat

Realy? last time I went to a Tech N9ne show he was trowing out Faygo lol but some painted up wierd-os opened for him I think it was Twisted? not sure tho that was the night I got jump by Jack-ass-alos for wearing a Yoda shirt to the show They were spiting on me and Calling me a Nerd haven't been to a show since.... well except Kimock a few weeks back which was bad-ass. I want to see Atmosphere at the rocks but Kids now a days are foolish and I am kinda terrified of them lmao

BTW YEAH 100th POST!=]

G

gooey

a bow on the stage...only in norcal lol...fuck the juggalo faygo immature clowns...cant even stand to hear about such nonsense...i would never go to a show were the fans are all about soaking each other in orange pop...tech is cool, prolly puts on a live show...peace an puffs

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I found this on KRDO.com this morning...

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- A stabbing during a concert in Colorado Springs Wednesday night left two people injured.

The stabbing happened just after 10 p.m. at the The Black Sheep located in the 2100 block of E. Platte Avenue.

Police said only one of the victims was taken to the hospital for minor injuries, that person has already been released from the hospital. The second victim didn't report the injuries until several hours later.

Officers said they do not have any weapon or suspect description.

According to the Black Sheep's website, rapper Tech N9ne was scheduled to perform there Wednesday night.

If you have any information about this incident, call police at 719-444-7000.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Any Colorado Hip-hop heads should check out the facebook group "Box State Connection". Lots of local up-and-coming talent. My buddies just formed a band called "Mad Trees". Their stuff is great. Hip-hop, not rap.

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
i went to one of his shows just to see brotha lynch but was quit impressed with his preformance they have an excelent live show and it has nothing to do with IcP and believe me if it did i would never have went tech 9 runs his own thing now and the ideas incorperated are his and like i said they are very entertaining hope this helps

kootenai

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I've seen Tech the last 3 yrs in a row up here in Canada and even hungout wth him Big Scoob and Kris Kaliko very nice guys who love their fans.Bummer Brotha Lynch and Kutt Calhoun can't get over the border lol.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Hit me up if you are going to the Fort Collins show....I'll be the VIP smoking herb with one of the opening bands....

Top Bottom