Technaflora recipe for sucess

• Thread starter DeRon1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DeRon1

DeRon1

I am presently about to start my feeding really soon and what i have is Technaflora recipe for sucess...has anyone used or has feed back on this system?

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

Haha the first real nute line I ever used many moons ago. It works great, cut all recommended amounts to about half and u should be ok. a buddy I kno who grows in DWC loves the technaflora line and will not use anything else.

My word of advise would be to make sure u u get a good flush, flush, flush, at harvest time. if ur in soil I would flush my first week with molasses water and my second week all plain water.

DeRon1

DeRon1

Haha the first real nute line I ever used many moons ago. It works great, cut all recommended amounts to about half and u should be ok. a buddy I kno who grows in DWC loves the technaflora line and will not use anything else.

My word of advise would be to make sure u u get a good flush, flush, flush, at harvest time. if ur in soil I would flush my first week with molasses water and my second week all plain water.
using 100% coco and worried if feeding seedlings after 8-10 days is to soon with this stuff

turbo14

turbo14

I used a bunch of these kits years ago on a small garden. Works well and grows lush plants.

turbo

squiggly

squiggly

using 100% coco and worried if feeding seedlings after 8-10 days is to soon with this stuff

As a general rule--don't feed seedlings much until you get a feel for what they need from a new system. I'd got 1/8th strength or even less.

Most people love their seedlings to death with new nute lines when they're switching over. Super common.

Top Bottom