Teenage Mutant Ninja Yeti?

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Teenage mutant ninja yeti
Planted 30 and found a mutant. Started out looking like it was struggling to deshell but upon closer examination discovered it was no she'll but a thickened leaf mass that resembled a half shell. I figured my little ninja turtle looking seedling would expire but it did not. Here it is, witness its weirdness...

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Dude, you ought to name that one the peace maker cut. Pretty cool, hope it turns out special!

zeke

zeke

I hate coddling little slow growing weaklings, but my curiousity is overpowering my cold blooded urge to cull. Besides it might grow out of it and be the pick of the packs

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
So is this a yeti f3 or ? I t looks like it has a node to cotinue growing from .

zeke

zeke

Yes sir. Yeti f3. One of three packs I'm currently going through. I've got two sour lifesavers from BOG that did it too. Two in one pack from them. This one does have a node so it should continue to grow, it is just a bit delayed. I'm wondering if it's something I've done. Out of a few hundo I've found three. Only a couple whorled ones as well. My starter mix is just basic nutrafield coco with perlite and volcanic stone of varying size, a pinch of greensand and mycos and azos. Filtered water and General Organics when they need chow.

Icristal

Icristal

That looks like what one of my MoonDawgs did before it turned into a tri whorler at about the 3rd node. Also one side grows slower than the other.

zeke

zeke

It's getting even weirder. The node is indeed growing but in a real strange way. Sort of whorley lookin. I'll get a photo up soon.

north knect

north knect

Could be special ya just never kno eh..time will tell o_O

Top Bottom