tell me honestly

• Thread starter roger666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

roger666

I'm planning on setting up a large tent in my flat, about 35 plants. I have neighbours but the room is discrete.

If i overkill on the odour control, 2 huge scrubbers and ozone generator, can i eliminate 100% of the odour? Even when flowering?

Thanks guys

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

You might be able to do it, but in an apartment (flat), you are right under other people's noses. You would need to go with a not so pungent smelling variety. The room would have the best odor control being sealed itself, inside of another buffer room (or two). A house would be much better. Maybe start small with a tent inside of another tent, inside of the room. Just my 2c

S

SSHZ

Depends on the strain. But very late in flowering, it's tough no matter what you. Not impossible mind you, but it can be tough sometimes. 35 plants is a lot of plants to control. The room must be air tight and fans can be noisy among a host of other issues. Finding a very low odor strain (like N.L. or something along those lines) will be very helpful......

420king-MASSES

Try a skunk strain lol honestly low odor would be an eazyrider that plant stunk the least out of every thing else ive ever grown it is an autoflower so from seed to harves its like 70 days tops but it dont stink bad and if grown properly has a kick to her high

Latest posts

Top Bottom