Tell Me What's Going On Doc!

• Thread starter MacE2W
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MacE2W

MacE2W

Plz help I started her on Sensi grow a+b 25% today cuz im freaking out i know she needs something she was planted on the 17th in coco coir 2 1600lumens 5000k and 1 1500lumens 6500k cfl do to my location the temp ranges from 76 lights off to 86 lights on most off the time I can get it to 83-80

Tell me whats going on doc
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
what kind of coco did you put it in? looks like its burning to me from the coco not being properly rinsed. B-cuzz coco and canna are the only 2 i have found to not burn the shit out of everything without having to use a product like flora keen.

MacE2W

MacE2W

what kind of coco did you put it in? looks like its burning to me from the coco not being properly rinsed. B-cuzz coco and canna are the only 2 i have found to not burn the shit out of everything without having to use a product like flora keen.
So I have to buy flora Kleenex?

MacE2W

MacE2W

Lol my phone auto correct to Kleenex that's a sign to check out their stocks lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Probably salted to the gills :eek: get some flora Kleen

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

nute burn......that little dude hardly needs any nutes at all... get an ec/ppm meter...and wash/charge that coco as well... @GrowGod....coco loco, tufur, and cyco are all washed amended and charged out of the bag....pricier though

MacE2W

MacE2W

nute burn......that little dude hardly needs any nutes at all... get an ec/ppm meter...and wash/charge that coco as well... @GrowGod....coco loco, tufur, and cyco are all washed amended and charged out of the bag....pricier though
Can I
Can I use Roots coco palms $17 I'm looking for low price stuff next after that would be Canna coco for $22

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

Can I

Can I use Roots coco palms $17 I'm looking for low price stuff next after that would be Canna coco for $22
I have had the best results with fox farms coco loco.....its about 10-12 a bag....I use this at all stages in pots and in my beds... I have never used roots coco or canna coco.... but user reviews are usually positive.

Top Bottom