Temp Dropping

• Thread starter kckushing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kckushing

Hey guys, this is my first grow. I'm doing a dwc in a 18 gallon tote, with 3 plants in it (next time I'm going with 5 gallon buckets for sure!). Anyways, I recently got a grow tent, moved them out of my little old closet. I have an oscilating fan in the tent, and I noticed this morning when I went in there to spray them with some water that the temp is down to 69-70°, is this okay or is it too low? I turned off the fan to see if the temp increases a little bit. Btw I'm in the PNW so you know its pretty damp here

Temp dropping
str8smokn

str8smokn

Yes it's a little low I think,usually try to keep around76*-78* but mine gets a little hotter. You probably need a heater in there. What's your lights off temp? What's your humidity levels also?
STR8

G gnome

G gnome

Of kts damp in there and the temp is low use a dehumidifier. That'll also bring the temps up.
2 birds one stone

K

kckushing

I turned the fan off for a few hrs and noticed it rose to about 75°. I'm not sure about the humidity level as I dont have a hygrometer yet. Growing on a suuuuuupppppeeeerrr tight budget. I did notice that when I went to spray them before the lights went off the walls of the tent were really damp, they dont get like that with the fan on of course. I thought about putting a little space heater in there, but wouldnt that be a hazard?

G gnome

G gnome

Go to the thrift store or cl and get a dehumidifier

Top Bottom