Temperature drops it’s to low?

• Thread starter NewEngland420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewEngland420

NewEngland420

This is from my tent temperature when lights are off dropping to the 60s lights on in the 80s should I worry week 5 flower

Temperature drops its to low
Temperature drops its to low 2
CF89

CF89

I’m in the same boat. It gets a bit chilly in my tent during 12 hours of lights off. 17c

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Low night temperatures can delay maturation, but it won't hurt the plants. My old grow room dropped to 50 F at "night" during the winter, which added about 2 weeks to flower time. The high 60s isn't too bad.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
This is from my tent temperature when lights are off dropping to the 60s lights on in the 80s should I worry week 5 flower
I'm an indoor grower that had too plants and nowhere to put them so I put them outside for the first time in over 20 years. The growing is going fine but the last week its gone down to below 40f... frost a few mornings now. I had built a small greenhouse to cover them but it was still real cold and I was concerned for there health as well but it didn't seem to effect them other than a bit more yellowing leaves on a few of them, it looks like fall colors, another few weeks and they're done. Day time has been up to and over 70f most days so I think we're in the same boat so to speak and staying afloat.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Mid to high 60s is no problem at all. They get that cold outdoors all the time. It’ll bring out a little color.

Top Bottom