Temps are Gonna be in the high 70's next week!!!!

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fuzzy

Its been in the 80s already where im at C.Its going to be a hot ass summer.Keep your girls cool peeps, peace,fuzzy

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I love it out side with the plants!! :D

Its super nice out there today..:cool:spose to be bout 70... .gonna cool down..for a couple days..then summer begins here :)

And,,,Of Course I was out Taking photos of My girls :D
gotta show em...lol :rolleyes:

Chobble

Chobble

It was really nice yesterday and looks pretty good today! Stoked on the weather reports lets gettin farmin guys!

I really need hot summers where I'm at, we're close enough to the ocean that it gets pretty wet. So the hotter it gets the less mold I get.

urbanfog

urbanfog

I love it out side with the plants!! :D

Its super nice out there today..:cool:spose to be bout 70... .gonna cool down..for a couple days..then summer begins here :)

Yep, possibly a lil rain today and then some nice temps!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I put these out side a few weeks ago o_O .......too early :( ...they got wind blown, hailed on and snowed on....:confused:

Nature's LST
Phenos4 2

Chobble

Chobble

Ill go grab some pictures of my little guys, I just put two of my strawberry cough clones into the ground.

I also have a bunch of little seedlings I have to weed out.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Spose to be 88 today in central cali :cool:
90 tomorrow :)

Have a great 4 20 :D

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
LOL...gotta luv cali...all your pics look great...these veg'd indoors for four wks...put out two days ago...

I saw your thread Bud. Very nice. What strain?
What was their lite cycle inside?
Are they autos? If not, how will you keep them from flowering in the short days we have right now?( i asume your in cali)

Or

Is flowering them now part of the plan?

buddogmutt

buddogmutt

Banned
strains are 1-Jack Herer.....1-Lambs Bread.....3-Super Silver Haze....naturaly vegging at the moment...15hrs total sun...10 direct and 5 indirect...requiors a min of 14 total hrs to veg...my yard is just in a great spot...inside 13wk flower...i like my trichs 70/30...amber to milky...ratio...but 10-13wks indoor depending on the growers med requiorments...and no autos...i need control!!!...my indoor are wk 5 of veg...lol...cant do that with autos...going for a 7wk veg in 16 gal pots..all LST'd...gonna be BEASTS!!!!!!!

buddogmutt

buddogmutt

Banned
gonna be in 90's tomorrow.........and a little rain tuesday of next wk....i love the east bay area....

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Right on BudDog, Great strains! You got some Fat trunks there!

89 here right now.....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It's fuckin mega hot in the NoTown 91 I'm gunna need 2 turn on the AC early this summer b'cuz my plants r gettin 2 hot inside..it's gunna b death this summer I can already tell.. It's gunna b like that summer we hit 115 for 4 days in a row.. That summer was pure death..

ttystikk

ttystikk

In Colorado it's not unusual to get snow in May. NOT this year. It's warm enough I gotta switch everything over to summer running this weekend. Coulda done it several weekends ago... The only climate change deniers left are the ones with their heads firmly up n locked.

What we need to cool things off is a good volcano, kinda like Pinatubo in 1991. When that bastard blew, it cooled global temps by a couple of degrees for several years. Didn't hurt that it buried Clark Air Force base 20 feet deep in ash, either!

Top Bottom