For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chinaoreo

IMG 0702

hey trust I got this triangle man clone from ya.. she’s sexy and stinky but I really don’t know Anything about the lineage

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
View attachment 2140129
hey trust I got this triangle man clone from ya.. she’s sexy and stinky but I really don’t know Anything about the lineage
Triangle kush x Cinderella man.
You got her looking fantastic 👏🏻
Probably my favorite Cinderella man cross this far. A nutty citrus terp profile and rocket of a high. This pheno took the structure of the tk so you will need extra support. (Most Cinderella man crosses do not need support but this one does). You won’t be disappointed with this girl.

C

chinaoreo

Triangle kush x Cinderella man.
You got her looking fantastic 👏🏻
Probably my favorite Cinderella man cross this far. A nutty citrus terp profile and rocket of a high. This pheno took the structure of the tk so you will need extra support. (Most Cinderella man crosses do not need support but this one does). You won’t be disappointed with this girl.
Awesome thanks for the detailed info. I vegged her Under some t5s on a wire rack shelf and she got into the wire shelf above her. Still plenty of light , but do not really grow through that.. After a few weeks, it’s pretty much an auto prune.. lol. I have to post a picture later

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Veg space is jumping too.
Super boot x okie
Cheese x triangle man
GMO x lemon gojo x bman
White truffle x okie
Okie cman
DeathStar gojo and Trop cookies okie
And a cool pic, these plants where born the same time, but I am slow rolling the DeathStar gojo. The frostette in the 7g it’s a monster. Born in the same day, this is what the difference between incremental up potting and not. 👊🏻🤡

IMG 4231
IMG 4236
IMG 4232
IMG 4233
IMG 4234
IMG 4235
Top Bottom