For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yeah I popped one seed of it just to get an idea about what a full run would be like and she is a monster. The stem is so thick already and I barely feed her. It's your genetics though bro so all real props go to you.
She looks great buddy!
So here’s what I did with the first 🥭 pollinated with banana 🍌 og x Cinderella man.
Mango just started getting some frost and I lilove the velvety oily feel when I rub my fingers between a frosty leave. Then the smooth mango terps 🥰lol it’s going to add so much to that banana man.
🍌 🍋 🥭 🍍
After these get hunted I will make the final step of this line high will
Be finding a male to pollinate Papaya. Then we hunt the hasher phenos for f2’s and or bx1. Going to be. Ton of flavor to say the least.

FE21A2EE 13E3 4392 8619 AC6CF5D13DBE
C76F557D 0CB3 47C3 8CE4 9D1081188004
DFF14305 BD52 4D35 92B9 57541F5F7B13
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Oh this
Is so much more manageable and fun then the last round with over a 100 2 gallon pots😂. No more of that shit what a pain in the ass.
So I got my seed favorite pheno reruns in the middle (all seed rerun except super boof and dark horse straw cough
From my man @citrus7144 ) these are in coco and will be hooked up to
The watering system tonight.
To the left
And right are my
Seeds in two gallon promix pots. Got sorcha(I didn’t let those seeds sit so had a pretty bad germ rate but also have. Chemdog #4 x okie and papaya punch x okie.
The best of the clone plants will be in for testing when this round is done. I know some of this will be in that 28-30% thc range 😁

dsp

dsp

Looking around the net and wanting new seeds I cant help but think of this thread. Is there a list? I dont want to waste your time but alot has changed since the late 90s. None of my old beans are popping. There are so many strains to choose from with limited info on them. Other than looking at photos in this thread and the clone thread my mind is going everywhere at once. I have some young truffles and a grape gas to get me started but I really dont think that will satisfy my pallet for long.
Thank you for your time.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Looking around the net and wanting new seeds I cant help but think of this thread. Is there a list? I dont want to waste your time but alot has changed since the late 90s. None of my old beans are popping. There are so many strains to choose from with limited info on them. Other than looking at photos in this thread and the clone thread my mind is going everywhere at once. I have some young truffles and a grape gas to get me started but I really dont think that will satisfy my pallet for long.
Thank you for your time.
Hey bud once I get my website up and running then things will be a bit more understanding . Going to run a sale soon if you’re interested.
Also the okie crosses are the super frost era, anyrhing with Cinderella man in it going to be sativa leaning and very tasty.
Madmartigan crosses are slightly sativa in the head but still being a lot of body and grape flavors.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Frostette filling out her net almost ready for her 2nd round of topping
That is something I didn’t do much which I do regret. Looking really great in there man, excited to see her filled out!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Just placed an order on a few new packs, absolutely cannot wait to grow them out 🤩

GMO x Okie fem
Cinderella Man x Golden Ticket fem
& Ssh x Oaxaca reg.

I know people usually wait until they have the seeds for these kinds of posts, but I'm just that excited 😉

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Looks great Mike! She’s grown alot since I peeked in your thread last week.
And you guys making my seeds look stressed in comparison 😂
Getting close now, almost ready for a full topping can’t wait to flip her 😁

Top Bottom