• Tagged users None
StaticEmmanuel

StaticEmmanuel

Hello guys sorry to post here but idk where else
I was wondering if you could help me
I had 2 plants from seed that I mixed up
1 was: sfv og x okie wedding cake
1 was: The real sour x okie wedding cake
I transplanted them and now idk which one is which except 1 of them got part of one leaf white like it was bleached only part of it and is now gaining color a little.
Is that a clue enough for you guys to tell me which one the part white leaf one is ?
Thanks for any help in advanced.

IMG 8221
Lockebox

Lockebox

I transplanted them and now idk which one is which except 1 of them got part of one leaf white like it was bleached only part of it and is now gaining color a little.
Is that a clue enough for you guys to tell me which one the part white leaf one is ?
Id bet money the variegated one is TRS x Okie. I had a pheno do similar though it was on more of the plant, the variegation comes from The Real Sour.

Haha sorry Trustfall I saw this one and slapped the button 😂

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Id bet money the variegated one is TRS x Okie. I had a pheno do similar though it was on more of the plant, the variegation comes from The Real Sour.

Haha sorry Trustfall I saw this one and slapped the button 😂
Your right on point!
You’re always welcome to post your Tengu gear in here buddy! And like lockebox said the variegated one is the real sour.😉

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I had a Chemdog come up like that, leaves where more wrinkled and blotchy as they came out, ended up tossing her. Seems like it was a disease diddnt want it to spread, just popped another seed and said screw it lol
Tgc male and the sour diesel I used both variegate. I got 8 variegated and 7 not with this cross. We will see which comes out better.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Tgc male and the sour diesel I used both variegate. I got 8 variegated and 7 not with this cross. We will see which comes out better
I think I’m too stoned guys but I don’t like the ambiguity going on lol. I was only kidding y’all. Variegated has always served me well. 👍❤️🌱

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Tgc male and the sour diesel I used both variegate. I got 8 variegated and 7 not with this cross. We will see which comes out better.
Awesome! I tossed mine due to the crinkles leaves and stunted growth etc I’m sure I can dig a pic up somewhere

Not sure what happened to her but damn she went south lol

You can see her on the end in the first pic how far behind she already was vs Frostette and the KKSC

Was thinking TMV at the time but not sure tossed her to be safe

IMG 5750
IMG 5752
Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Awesome! I tossed mine due to the crinkles leaves and stunted growth etc I’m sure I can dig a pic up somewhere

You can see her on the end in the first pic how far behind she already was vs Frostette and the KKSC

What seed was that? She a super freak my guy! 😂 the freak show seed breeeder guy would have paid you big bucks for that! (I kid I kid 😀)

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter

It looks like it stuck a fork in a socket😵‍💫

Latest posts

Top Bottom