For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Ohh you'll find some treasures in there for sure...the 5 females i had last season were all very potent, also most phenos had a real good production.

Planted a few of your Blueberry x Madmartigan in my mini greenhouse for springharvest, expecting an even stronger and sweeter smell on those...
Totally apologies for not replying to this post.
You’re the reason I decided to use this cross in this project I’m doing now. I’m going to f2 the best of these 71. Top five males and probably the top ten females.
The madmartigans x bb should be less gassy more sweet and flavorful. The high should be interesting too.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Totally apologies for not replying to this post.
You’re the reason I decided to use this cross in this project I’m doing now. I’m going to f2 the best of these 71. Top five males and probably the top ten females.
The madmartigans x bb should be less gassy more sweet and flavorful. The high should be interesting too.
Dont worry man, all good, i'm very happy my grow report made you start this new project!

Great idea to make F2's, its such a fantastic cross, its got the whole package, smell, taste, production, resistance, potency.

For the record, (i just read about the frustrated multiple accounts guy trolling you about a herm issue), i can say i have had zero hermies, not even 1 male flower on a female.

So far have grown multiple plants of:

Chemdog D x Okie
Triangle Kush x Grape Cream Cake
White Runtz x Triangle Grape Cake
TGC x Madmartigan
Blueberry x TGC
TGC x Oaxaca
Death Coast Diesel x Madmartigan
88G13HP x Cinderella Man
Super Silver Haze x Oaxaca

Blueberry x TGC is my favorite so far.
Will add a few more smoke reports soon, the Diesel turned out to be a fantastic smoke as well, very good taste and powerful effect.

Keep up the great work, you've got many people here supporting you!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Dont worry man, all good, i'm very happy my grow report made you start this new project!

Great idea to make F2's, its such a fantastic cross, its got the whole package, smell, taste, production, resistance, potency.

For the record, (i just read about the frustrated multiple accounts guy trolling you about a herm issue), i can say i have had zero hermies, not even 1 male flower on a female.

Chemdog D x Okie
TGC x Madmartigan
Blueberry x TGC
TGC x Oaxaca
88G13HP x Cinderella Man

Will add a few more smoke reports soon, the Diesel turned out to be a fantastic smoke as well, very good taste and powerful effect.

How did you like the ssh x Oaxaca? I’ve got a pack of them to grow just haven’t gotten around to em yet.
71 of 71 🫐 x 🔺🍇🎂
And one may or may not be a twins. @Lockebox they look like they might be joined 😅 or it’s just two seeds🥳
Wonder which will be Julius? 😂
IMG 4079

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
How did you like the ssh x Oaxaca? I’ve got a pack of them to grow just haven’t gotten around to em yet.
The Ssh x Oaxaca has become my favorite weekend daytime smoke (dont smoke in daytime anymore during the working week).

Positive cerebral stimulation, not racy or paranoia, very dreamy, visual enhancement, slightly trippy.

The Ssh dominant phenos are more productive than the Oaxaca dominant ones but the effect is quite similar.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter

Chemdog D x Okie
TGC x Madmartigan
Blueberry x TGC
TGC x Oaxaca
88G13HP x Cinderella Man

All good my brother that guy is the same troll from a year ago 😁 he spent the last month as wonka something and throwing me support showing off my gear he grew out in this thread and the frosty thread.
Looking forward to more reviews!

Top Bottom