• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
This pheno is surprisingly looking Indiana bubblegum leaning😁
I have not seen a lot of these show up in my Cinderella man (lemon tree x (indiana bubblegum xc99) crosses.
They show up more in my madmartigan crosses which are purple punch x (ibg x c99)
That is why I snatched her up to mother her for a couple extra months. She was just different from the jump. I selected her out back at the beginning of my last run months ago, she’s friggin stout. 👊🏻🤡

Lockebox

Lockebox

Putting together a GMO x Okie, 8 seed pheno hunt.
I’ll be be selecting my keeper and starting my personal library with some Tengu. 👊🏻

Ive already ran this GMO cut and a different okie cross, so I’m expecting some serious fire..

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Are you cubing anything?
And, I forgot if you were shipping from USA?
I am ready for a new run and searching for really good fem seeds.
No not currently. When I start to I will do it with my regular seed lines and not fems.
Yes I’m shipping from the US sir plant y of fire fems available. Every fem of mine that I have ran hasn’t been over ten seeds and you can see what I have found here.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Selling 5 more packs of Frostette (grape cream cake x okie) at the current price then whatever is left probably ten packs after the five at $100 a piece. Just a heads up.
Next Frostette seed I pop I’m hunting for a mother (mighta found 3x seeds in the clones out of 650g 😏) , last few runs have been awesome, now I’m thinking the same for the GP x okie 🤩

But these Frostette buds 😍 soild 10-12g buds (Frostette after curing)

IMG 0843
IMG 0841
IMG 0170
IMG 0172
Top Bottom