For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hell yeah she did, wish I had saved another cut of her, still got a few beans left of her though, and from what I saw from your keepers I bet there’s some more fire to be pulled 😁

Buds are just as solid as the day they went into the jar 😁
More and more people popping up with frostette and everytime I’m like 🤩
When I grew mine from seed I washed all the none keepers then added some of the keeper from clone to the freezer months later and that was the best hash, rosin, and solventless carts I’ve made. I still have a piece of hash in the fridge still has the same flavor 😁

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
More and more people popping up with frostette and everytime I’m like 🤩
When I grew mine from seed I washed all the none keepers then added some of the keeper from clone to the freezer months later and that was the best hash, rosin, and solventless carts I’ve made. I still have a piece of hash in the fridge still has the same flavor 😁
I’m still sitting on about 8-9oz of her just savoring her haha, even been rollin some mixed joints with the GP x Okie, both burn so clean and flavor is amazing on both,

Speaking of which 🤣 her buds are also absolute boat anchors… of which it’s time to smoke some of 😁

IMG 1614
IMG 1619

what’s the terps like on the apples and bananas cross?

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I’m still sitting on about 8-9oz of her just savoring her haha, even been rollin some mixed joints with the GP x Okie, both burn so clean and flavor is amazing on both,

Speaking of which 🤣 her buds are also absolute boat anchors… of which it’s time to smoke some of 😁

View attachment 2097776View attachment 2097777

Great roll on that doob. Perfectly cylindrical 🤩

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter

View attachment 2097776View attachment 2097777

@Johnlandy420 what’s your take on the two a and b okie phenos you tried?
I know a lot of guys like it but a and b is not a favorite of mine. But my number #4 ABO second frostiest plant I’ve found so far. ABO 1 had better terp profile!

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
@Johnlandy420 what’s your take on the two a and b okie phenos you tried?
I know a lot of guys like it but an and b is not a favorite of mine. But my number #4 ABO second frostiest plant I’ve found so far. ABO 1 had better terp profile!
I’ve always been fond of AB to begin with so I’m definitely biased but after every single cman cross you have lmao, ABO 1 is always something I grab for. I agree #4 is frostier but #1 is by far my favorite. Complex terp profile I find hard to describe. The earthy pepperiness on the original AB is completely gone in the flavor. At first it tasted gassy but it changed so much throughout the cure. Definitely recommend for the pressers out there. I have pressed most Tengu strains and ABO 1 consistently yields gobs of terpy goo 🤤🤤. Sunset Okie probably the only other strain that yields more IME

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’ve always been fond of AB to begin with so I’m definitely biased but after every single cman cross you have lmao, ABO 1 is always something I grab for. I agree #4 is frostier but #1 is by far my favorite. Complex terp profile I find hard to describe. The earthy pepperiness on the original AB is completely gone in the flavor. At first it tasted gassy but it changed so much throughout the cure. Definitely recommend for the pressers out there. I have pressed most Tengu strains and ABO 1 consistently yields gobs of terpy goo 🤤🤤. Sunset Okie probably the only other strain that yields more IME
I do think the #4 has to much pepper which puts me off lol. But some people love that shit. A and b x cman might have made something real interesting though.

Top Bottom