For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

Man I was deleting a bunch of old pics today I found these.

Golden Ticket x Cinderella Man chopped at day 64.
IMG 1224
IMG 1286

PeregrineRefuge8281

PeregrineRefuge8281

My frostette:
IMG 5087

IMG 5088

A little backstory: my life is upside down right now going through our third month of home renovations while moving my elderly parents across the states, sickness etc, I lost track of when I popped this girl. It was sometime in Feb and since I have a dedicated grow room in my basement, she grew in my 4x4 until April. I left her to move my dad and his wife while my wife took over the duty. At the same time, I had an hydro grow going in the same 4x4. It was temporary and manageable until the Reno continued in my basement.

Needless to say, it was impossible for my wife to control the environment since the basements outside walls were torn out for waterproofing. The humidity rose to 80-85% and my hydro plant molded from beneath her lid.

I was tired and stressed and figured the mold spores got everywhere so I told my wife to scrap all the plants.
She culled the moldy one in a separate bag.

Then she grabbed my frostette and shoved her and another plant into a black garbage bag breaking several stems. She stayed in the garbage bag in the back of my truck for three days and nights before I got home and took a look. I decided to plant her in my garden house and see what happens. This is her from this morning. Yes, she is beginning to pre-flower and that will affect my yield but I’m just happy she survived and is, dare I say…thriving!

Edit to add, I’m a new grower. I killed more plants than I’d like to admit. My basements environment is finally good again. I added an Aprilaire 70 pint dehumidifier. Now I’m consistently at 60%

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
My frostette:
View attachment 2171797
View attachment 2171798

A little backstory: my life is upside down right now going through our third month of home renovations while moving my elderly parents across the states, sickness etc, I lost track of when I popped this girl. It was sometime in Feb and since I have a dedicated grow room in my basement, she grew in my 4x4 until April. I left her to move my dad and his wife while my wife took over the duty. At the same time, I had an hydro grow going in the same 4x4. It was temporary and manageable until the Reno continued in my basement.

Needless to say, it was impossible for my wife to control the environment since the basements outside walls were torn out for waterproofing. The humidity rose to 80-85% and my hydro plant molded from beneath her lid.

I was tired and stressed and figured the mold spores got everywhere so I told my wife to scrap all the plants.
She culled the moldy one in a separate bag.

Then she grabbed my frostette and shoved her and another plant into a black garbage bag breaking several stems. She stayed in the garbage bag in the back of my truck for three days and nights before I got home and took a look. I decided to plant her in my garden house and see what happens. This is her from this morning. Yes, she is beginning to pre-flower and that will affect my yield but I’m just happy she survived and is, dare I say…thriving!

Edit to add, I’m a new grower. I killed more plants than I’d like to admit. My basements environment is finally good again. I added an Aprilaire 70 pint dehumidifier. Now I’m consistently at 60%
Hey buddy the only issue you’re going to run into with that Frostette is that it’s going to reveg as the days get longer. Unless you can light dep it. Even after a reveg you could still get something nice out of her.

PeregrineRefuge8281

PeregrineRefuge8281

Hey buddy the only issue you’re going to run into with that Frostette is that it’s going to reveg as the days get longer. Unless you can light dep it. Even after a reveg you could still get something nice out of her.
Copy that, I figured that would happen. Better than total loss.

Rama777

Rama777

IMO yep and she looks stunning! Already know the terps are lit!
Or do one more watering and chop at 63
Cool thanks! I’m still gaining experience with pruning so I have a fair amount of lower stuff that’s got some clear trichs left. I suppose the decision is wether or not to cut when the tops are just right, or let them amber up a bit extra and increase the potency of the lowers..

Latest posts

Top Bottom