For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newty

Newty

6 Frostette
12 hours soaking in shot glass, 12 hours in paper towels, another 12 hours all were out of soil.

Including the 4 Rainbow Belts x Okie I'm going to be flipping soon, that's 10 for 10 seeds germinated thus far!!!

20240525 153240

juanderer

juanderer

I rolled about a gram of the ECSD x Cman and smoked it with a friend. Boy... 🫠

It still needs to cure a bit longer but it's tasty and has this spicy thing going on. It's loud as hell.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I rolled about a gram of the ECSD x Cman and smoked it with a friend. Boy... 🫠

It still needs to cure a bit longer but it's tasty and has this spicy thing going on. It's loud as hell.
I’m jealous dawg not gonna lie 😂
All the Cinderella man stuff has been terp crazy for me.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
That front left cola bulking up big time 💪🏻
If I remeber right these were not topped right?
Yeah that’s correct, I usually don’t top and mainly LST, SC or tie down. I see a lot of even canopies with topping and consistent colas. When I get some reserves I’m weed I can spare the veg time to top and heal, but this stuff is so good is smoking it faster than I can harvest 😂

Newty

Newty

Do you have a thread where you will be growing Frostette under the HLG? I'm very curious on this one especially that HLG light. Oh yea! 😃
I don't have one yet, I'll be sure to start a grow diary once they are transplanted into the tent. I'll be sure to tag you in it so you see it as soon as it's up!

I'm pretty excited for this grow, mainly because of the HLG and of course the beautiful Frostette plants I've seen others grow on here!

I'll be able to make the most of the tent now with 1400 watts of lighting, before I just had the 2 Vivosun VS4000 and plants had to be pretty much right under them so plant/pot spacing wasn't the best.
With the HLG, I'll be able to give each pot a decent amount of space and plan on 4 toward the middle under the HLG and 1 on each of the outside under the Vivosun lights.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I don't have one yet, I'll be sure to start a grow diary once they are transplanted into the tent. I'll be sure to tag you in it so you see it as soon as it's up!

I'm pretty excited for this grow, mainly because of the HLG and of course the beautiful Frostette plants I've seen others grow on here!

I'll be able to make the most of the tent now with 1400 watts of lighting, before I just had the 2 Vivosun VS4000 and plants had to be pretty much right under them so plant/pot spacing wasn't the best.
With the HLG, I'll be able to give each pot a decent amount of space and plan on 4 toward the middle under the HLG and 1 on each of the outside under the Vivosun lights.
Tag me as well! My frostettes are just veggin out!

Top Bottom