Tennesse Medical bill

• Thread starter Mr.Therapy Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.Therapy Man

Hey guys they are working on a bill here in Tennessee according to an email alert from Normal yesterday.We need this bad but I cant see these old bastards voteing for this.If your from Tennessee call or email your congressman and have your friends do it too.It time for action and to organize and to be the first southern state.They were discussing plant limits and wieght amounts yesterday with the represenatives from the police, doctors, and pharmacists.Its a start anyway and Im hopeing for the best...peace

MTM

D

Donk Frog

No offence ...but what america needs is a MMJ Bill on a federal level to avoid all the bs.....
In Canada there are no "province" licenses, it is done by the feds, I m not really sure who control fed issues in USA, but should you all not be writing to them???????

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Its not going to happen on the federal level anytime soon,so we will hope for the best from state to state.Maybe in ten years and all the real old politicians are dead it might go on the federal level

B

big pin100

Yeah u r right DF but u got to start from some where
I say all this shit some bullshit lockn people up about a plant

G

ganjherbsmoke

starting from somewhere is definately emailing calling mailing whatever, to you local and state representatives
the feds dont accept marijuana as a medicine on any level period unless your those 3 or so patients that have been receiving it from them for over 20 years lol
as many states have passed medical marijuana laws contacting your state congressmen is def the best course of action for starters

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Tennessee (Normal) in Nashville

Hey guys I got an email from Normal asking for volunteers to go to Nashville this week on the 16th.We really need to organize in the southern US if any of us are going to ever get a bill passed.This bill looks like they are trying to set up large dispenceries but its still early on.Heres a couple links if anybody lives close and wants to help email rose cox. and she will line you up.The bills are SB 2511 and SB 2562 ,they are still in the early stages but Im going to do all I can..Thanks guys
MTM

[email protected]
http://capwiz.com/norml2/issues/alert/?alertid=14557241 Tennessee Normal on facebook

C

CAPO

Ya you guys do need something. I read somewhere that in Memphis a guy was being charged with 4 seedlings in his back yard. They were probably schwagg and probably male but the law on the books says each plant no matter how big is charged as a pound. That would be a 4 pound charge for nothing.
That shit has to end!
As people in TN should say, "Git-r-Done"!!!!!

B

Budhog

No offence ...but what america needs is a MMJ Bill on a federal level to avoid all the bs.....
In Canada there are no "province" licenses, it is done by the feds, I m not really sure who control fed issues in USA, but should you all not be writing to them???????

It is really better to do it state by state. I don't want someone from the middle of the country telling me,In Cali, I can't have MMJ. If we did it on a federal level, NO ONE would be able to have it.

lollipopman

lollipopman

Hey guys I got an email from Normal asking for volunteers to go to Nashville this week on the 16th.We really need to organize in the southern US if any of us are going to ever get a bill passed.This bill looks like they are trying to set up large dispenceries but its still early on.Heres a couple links if anybody lives close and wants to help email rose cox. and she will line you up.The bills are SB 2511 and SB 2562 ,they are still in the early stages but Im going to do all I can..Thanks guys
MTM

[email protected]
http://capwiz.com/norml2/issues/ale...acebook[/QUOTE] my email is on its way....

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

You can say that again brother..
They are going to vote here in Alabama too...
But I agree these old politicians are still in the past..
We need all the support we can get.
The south is way behind the rest of the Country.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I can relate to being in the bible belt. It's going to be hard for anyone to rest without Federal protection. Is that too much to ask? For a country to come together so families don't have to leave everything they have ever known just to get the medical attention they so rightly deserve. Denied unless you move! What?? just doesn't make sense to me... but I feel like it will take steps like this to get there so if I can do anything from another state to help let me know. Here or pm is fine. Thanks and good luck on this!

:whew: bong-hits:

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Hey guys I just got an email from rose cox asking me to help Tennessee Normal in Nashville next week.My problem is will this put my grow at risk because she wants me to tell my story because I am a two time cancer survivor.Ive got a pretty large grow for the south,they go by numbers not weight here.What do you guys think?Id hate to make the news or some shit in this backwoods cousin fuckin part of the world

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Someones got to get backbone,Im headed down to help any way I can.If we dont start getting involved nothing will change.I got caught with 7 grams of smoke while going through chemo and they fined me 1700 dollars and one year probation, classes, fees and piss test cost are extra...peace

J roc

J roc

Someones got to get backbone,Im headed down to help any way I can.If we dont start getting involved nothing will change.I got caught with 7 grams of smoke while going through chemo and they fined me 1700 dollars and one year probation, classes, fees and piss test cost are extra...peace
Sounds about right... Nashville is a terrible place to grow up if you smoke herb

Max Frost

Max Frost

DAMN guys! I wish like hell I'd known about this sooner! I would really have tried to go! I'm only a few short hours away. TN needs this SOOO bad!!! I'm like you Mr. Therapy Man, it's a risk for me too. I'm a TN healthcare professional (not an M.D.) and while I realize all the wonderful benefits, I know nothing will ever change until we ALL stand up and be counted...however, if I expose myself and get busted, there goes my career, business, livlihood and every other damn thing! It's scary as hell!

Is that the best thing to do? Writing your congressman? Are there other ways to help that would make a difference? What about starting petitions?

I understand what y'all (yes, I'm from TN...haha) are sayin' about the Fed laws...but that just ain't gonna happen right now. IMO we should keep our eye on the ball...and right now that ball is at the state level! It's a shame if folks from other states don't get involved because it doesn't effect them. It ALL affects us ALL! We should be supporting and helping our brothers in other states as much as we can...and hopefully those in other states will come forward right now to help us! We're ALL in this together folks! Best, -Max

Top Bottom