Tennessee any objective advice?

• Thread starter zooted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zooted

any one have any experiance with indoor cultivation in Tennessee? i know this stuff is grown here but never hear of people? I hope my guess is correct in saying the police are not looking for just getting lucky.

thanks for the info

D

DoctorFungi

Thermal Shield

I would imagine u should take precautions as u would anywhere in the U.S. Check out this product, its called "Thermal Shield".

This stuff makes it so that u can feel secure that the cops cant see ur indoor grow using thermal imaging....Theryre supposed to have a warrant, supposely... but we all know those guys dont always follow the rules! Theres always gonna be the bad egg.

Z

zooted

to be honest im not worried to much about that thermal shield. I may get that in the future but it would take quite a lot for the police to even want to try something like that around here. thanks for the info though.

K

Kushtard

uh, lol, the Tennesse Pot cave! It was a little grow in tennesse. You might want to check it out on you tube. Just type in "tennesse pot cave". You will know what I mean when I tell you now, that I thought this was a joke thread. But nothing but good will, fellow med patients, get a proxy, order to other houses, get cfls for all your other regular lights and enact any other energy saving features you can. Remedial common sense. I might be legal but I do these things anyway. Check out the normal web site on what the punishment and laws are in your state. When something little becomes big.

D

Denny Crane

any one have any experiance with indoor cultivation in Tennessee? i know this stuff is grown here but never hear of people? I hope my guess is correct in saying the police are not looking for just getting lucky.

thanks for the info

Where in Tenn R U? General location, not specifics.
I'm in NW Ga, (I can drive a golf ball into Chattanooga from my front porch).
I know a couple of guys/gals here that grow, and for the most part we don't fear the cops. Just use common sense. DON"T TELL ANYONE and let them live. FLIR serves their purpose better as a deterrent because we fear it. They don't use it often in legally conducted ops because by the time it gets to the point they need a warrant, you've been on the RADAR long enough for one. The key words here are legally conducted ops. I know a cop who actually went out and BOUGHT a FLIR unit out of his own pocket. He can't use anything he finds in court, but he knows where to start looking. And if they look at anyone hard enough, they'll find something. The power company certainly isn't going to turn you in for using too much power (unless you're stealing power, or don't pay your bill), that's like a pot dealer complaining he's selling too much product.
From what I hear, Tenn, Ky and the immediately adjacent states produce some of the finest naturally occurring Cannabis anywhere. If you're an outdoor kinda guy, the climate is just about ideal.
Hope this helps.

Denny Crane

G

greyfx

Chattanooga riding that inclined train up to lookout mountain was badass.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Hey zooted Im in upper east TN and have been growing indoors since 1998 and will answer any questions you have.Security,secrecy and good carbon filters are the secret to staying safe.PM me if you need anything answered,Ive hooked up with one nice grower who lives pretty close.Good to see another volunteer an board.................Peace

lollipopman

lollipopman

middle tn here, never tell your friends what your doing not even your best friend, last year my best friend got picked up then called me for some but was acting weird so i closed up shop thank god i did that little b*tch tried to set me up so now i have another place where i grow...good luck and be safe.....

M

Mr.Therapy Man

My daughter is all that knows and she knows the wrath of the police.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Oh yea I dont even smoke my shit with anybody because they want to know where it came from.I used to be known as a large grower 20 years ago,now I moved 40 miles away from everyone and have very little contact with old(so called) friends..........Peace

V

Von

As with anywhere in theUSA....never tell anyone, neve show anyone and smoke that shit with some out of town woman who does not ask questions and always stay at her place. Just tell her you are a regular guy who needs a maid. LOL

V

Top Bottom