Tennessee Prices?

• Thread starter berryhill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
berryhill

berryhill

Wow, okay Tennessee locals what is the going rate for premium nug in the greater Tennessee? I've heard anything from 3k - 4k a p and outrageous prices for O's? Thanks!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Berry hill! Glad ya made it over here. Things are slowing down now I'll call us soon.

xavier7995

xavier7995

I got midwestern price quotes a week or so ago...and man it varied, anywhere from 1500 to 3k. The 3k was if it included some sort of packaging to make it look like dispensary weed and ideally with some sort of brand name as they had boners for that stuff. Reminded me of when I started using those little arts & crafts bags in middle school, everyone bought their weed from the same place but mine looked fancy so it moved.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I got midwestern price quotes a week or so ago...and man it varied, anywhere from 1500 to 3k. The 3k was if it included some sort of packaging to make it look like dispensary weed and ideally with some sort of brand name as they had boners for that stuff. Reminded me of when I started using those little arts & crafts bags in middle school, everyone bought their weed from the same place but mine looked fancy so it moved.
Which ones did you use?
Baggy collage 001

berryhill

berryhill

It is always interesting how everything (packaging, etc) sells instead of the most important thing the actual product. I still use vacuum sealed packaging to protect individual security, funk and appreciate it when others do! Zippys do not control bud funk in your pocket, vehicle, or otherwise! I do recall seeing years ago little fun bags for street slingers. Thanks for chiming in with your mileage!

Top Bottom