Tent City 2011 - Veg/Bloom Shared Room - An Opt1c Production

• Thread starter opt1c
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
opt1c

opt1c

Well it has been a good minute since my last grow journal. Life has been busy; got a job; a girl; a house; etc... Moving into a new house while starting a new job that has me mostly on the road has been a challenge.

My new pad is limited on the electrical load it can handle till the 200amp upgrade happens so i've been making do with one room.

I like to call it tent city.
welcome_to_tent_city.jpg
tent_city_open_lights_on.jpg

2k in one 4x8 tent; 1k in a 4x4; an ezclone120 in another 4x4... and there's more...
overview_open.jpg

side_street_in_tent_city1.jpg
down_the_side_street.jpg
the_ally.jpg
led_ally.jpg

Oh yeah... can't grow without nutes...
tent_city_depot_2.jpg
tent_city_depot.jpg
tent_city_depot_overview.jpg

Under a magnum6 and 1k of hps love are 4 double strawberry diesel's about 2.5 weeks into flower...
double_strawberry_diesel_1k_4_plants.jpg
double_strawberry_diesel_canopy.jpg
double_strawberry_diesel_stacking.jpg

And in the other corner we have 2 supersun2s 1k a pop over some blackout and a lone frostitute :joint:
8_plants_2k.jpg
8_plants_2k_again.jpg
blackout_stacking_week_2_and_a_half.jpg

Well that's what i'm up to currently... after my power gets upgraded this entire room will be dedicated to veg :harvest:

:joint:

B

blazeit02

haha tent city hell yeah! I like those nute shots..so many different quality products and organized so well..

T

trusmoker

like a hydro store in there and looks real clean too lol nice work bro
peace ts

RIPP

RIPP

Great work. How do you feel sitting on that chair in the middle of the room buddy?

Cheers

Aligee

Aligee

Nice garden there Optic looks like youve been a busy man looks good brah !!! You still running those UCs? !!!

A

Abob

Opt 1 Nothing like camping, love those tents. You have been busy and working too. Wow

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Tent city looks like the place to be. Your plants look very healthy. Are you in dirt or coco on all of those ladies? Do you notice lower tent temps with the hood covers on your lights? Pretty sweet for some temporary stuff there, man. Keep it up,

-TF

Latest posts

Top Bottom