Tent Cooling Help??

• Thread starter lizardwizard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lizardwizard

lizardwizard

whats up ya'll, i've got a 5x9 tent within a bedroom with (2) 630w cmh fixtures. how would ya'll go about cooling this enclosure? portable a/c, mini split, etc. recommended tonnage/btu's? somebody help a newb out!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
whats up ya'll, i've got a 5x9 tent within a bedroom with (2) 630w cmh fixtures. how would ya'll go about cooling this enclosure? portable a/c, mini split, etc. recommended tonnage/btu's? somebody help a newb out!
Run youre lights at night and run negative pressure... ..no ac needed...air exchange is key

Cort

Cort

What I tried one summer in my 4x4 was to run a sealed light on its own fan with a source of filtered outside air venting back outside.

I then used a second fan to keep the air negative pressure in the tent with passive intakes, sucking out through a carbon filter and venting into the room. A wall unit kept the room cool.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

What I tried one summer in my 4x4 was to run a sealed light on its own fan with a source of filtered outside air venting back outside.

I then used a second fan to keep the air negative pressure in the tent with passive intakes, sucking out through a carbon filter and venting into the room. A wall unit kept the room cool.

I dont think there are any sealed fixtures for CMH lighting.

Top Bottom