tent full of lil raskals!!!

• Thread starter supercharged
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HappyTrees

right on man thats a pretty legit way to grow. i may have to give that a try i really dig how you just take the two main colas. seems to work out better than trying to maximize few plants, just take the good parts of many:) still amazed brother. I just started my first grow about a month ago. you should stop by and check it out.

This is my first grow, well accept for the 50 swag seedlings in dixie cups my mom found in the gutter of the house when i was 10. live and learn, i guess it wasnt a good idea harden them off on the top of my house:S well over ten years and many many overpriced bags of herb later here i am, just trying gain a little free smoke.

supercharged

supercharged

day 60

quick update of my girls, im thinkin they r all kinda finished now as im gettin the same browning of the top calyxes i always get around this time of flowering so last nite i turned my lights off for the next 72hours then its chop time!!!!!
(im kinda gutted they didnt make it 70days)

so heres a the last lot of pics u will c of my girls alive an kickin (apart from a last canopy shot on monday nite cause i dint take1 yesterday)

fire leaning whitefire

Fireleaner
Fireleaner1

Fireleaner60days2
Fireleaner2

Fireleaner60days4
Fireleaner60days

Fireleaner60days1

dont know if i like the new close ups, dint realise my camera wud focus wen zoomed in so much haha!!!

white leaning whitefire

Whiteleaner
Whiteleaner1

Whiteleaner3
Whiteleaner4

Whiteleaner5
Whiteleaner6

Whiteleaner7
Whiteleaner8

Whiteleaner9

strawberry cough x the white

Whiteberry
Whiteberry1

Whiteberry2
Whiteberry3

Whiteberry4
Whiteberry5

Whiteberry6

white bubba (with the heads chopped off)

Whitebubba
Whitebubba1

Whitebubba2
Whitebubba3

Whitebubba4

tahoe og

Tahoe
Tahoe1

Tahoe2
Tahoe3

peace, supercharged :passingjoint:

supercharged

supercharged

right on man thats a pretty legit way to grow. i may have to give that a try i really dig how you just take the two main colas. seems to work out better than trying to maximize few plants, just take the good parts of many:) still amazed brother. I just started my first grow about a month ago. you should stop by and check it out.

This is my first grow, well accept for the 50 swag seedlings in dixie cups my mom found in the gutter of the house when i was 10. live and learn, i guess it wasnt a good idea harden them off on the top of my house:S well over ten years and many many overpriced bags of herb later here i am, just trying gain a little free smoke.

bro al have a look at ur thread2nite wen i get a minute :)
2stems?!?! can i come an have sum of wat ur smokin :rofl only kiddin man, my style is 4stems bro :yes
i tries sum kushage in dam that was pretty sage leanin, very spicy flavour :)

Nice pic of the roots on the veg plant.

thanks bro, my new range is workin out well for the roots an microlife in my soil!!

peace, sc

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh yeah! You absolutely rocked those girls hard!!! 60 days is pretty quick, and normally I'd say push them for 5 more days, but they look so damn good right now... Congrats on the harvest bud! :harvest:

sticky icky

sticky icky

:bongsmi:--Those are just rediculous supa,you deff gottem on lock!--pack a few White Bubbs up in the piece for me brotha happy harvest peace sticky!

supercharged

supercharged

Oh yeah! You absolutely rocked those girls hard!!! 60 days is pretty quick, and normally I'd say push them for 5 more days, but they look so damn good right now... Congrats on the harvest bud! :harvest:

hey shady wats goin on bro, i wish i cud push them further man i was aimin for 70days with a 3week flush but everytime i get around the 50day + mark the top of the top calyxes on the top of each cola, i really cant figure out wat is causing this an many r sayin its cause my girls r done, wat u think man? :passingjoint:

:bongsmi:--Those are just rediculous supa,you deff gottem on lock!--pack a few White Bubbs up in the piece for me brotha happy harvest peace sticky!

hahaha yoooo the tester nugs r strong of this white bubba bro, i mean like 1 bowl an hour shit hahahahahaha :bong-hits:

Beautiful work Super!
Happy harvest bro!
:harvest:

waayne its always music to my ears hearing u say sumthin like that :)
yeah bro choppin on monday night, hanging them as they r for a few days then trimming over the weekend. :passingjoint:

peace, supercharged

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice work that's crazy killer bomb for 60 days ur doing everything rite.. My WiFi is doing great but I'm only at day 23.. I can't wait for day 60.. The pheno I got go's 70 I was told.. U got some kick ass strains there I'm really liking those flat heads on that Strawberry that's crazy how it's juss a fat ass block I can't wait 2 hear how they smoke..

supercharged

supercharged

Nice work that's crazy killer bomb for 60 days ur doing everything rite.. My WiFi is doing great but I'm only at day 23.. I can't wait for day 60.. The pheno I got go's 70 I was told.. U got some kick ass strains there I'm really liking those flat heads on that Strawberry that's crazy how it's juss a fat ass block I can't wait 2 hear how they smoke..

haha thanks bro, cant wait2try em maself :)
for me its about wen the plant is done my friend, not about a certain time scale (i aim for 70days maself but look for wen the plant is finished) and with my new nute range my girls r finishing reali fast :)

peace,sc

R

RockPhosphate

Drooling bro!!!

:rock

Next thread I wanna see from you is the step-by-step canopy training methods!!

supercharged

supercharged

Drooling bro!!!

:rock

Next thread I wanna see from you is the step-by-step canopy training methods!!

easi rock, wats goin on man?
haha bro the next thing will get logged step by step :)
watch out ya dont drool on ya keyboard ;)

peace, sc

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Supercharged you smashed it brother! Sign of very well grown plants to finish on the 60 day mark. Whens the next diary?

I just flipped a sog of chem 4d 2 phenos, snoe sleepa ( heavy old school indica), raskal og and an old haze cut i have... fingers crossed on this one!!

G81

sticky icky

sticky icky

Haha my brotha you did a sick ass job on these some tru skill and tru fire all the way around I bet u can't wait to puff down on all that dank Damm that looks so good!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
killed it, excellent job. sometime when things are dialed the girls can finish a little faster. ideally want to use a microscope/lupe etc to check out the trichomes.

did you use the scope to check the trichs?
wish I could give you more rep, way to grow. hope your trim goes smooth for you. don't forget to get up and stretch.. lol.

supercharged

supercharged

Supercharged you smashed it brother! Sign of very well grown plants to finish on the 60 day mark. Whens the next diary?

easy green, guna get a new diary crackin soon as my big move is done with bro. got everythin packed up just need2hire a van 2get everythin across :)

I just flipped a sog of chem 4d 2 phenos, snoe sleepa ( heavy old school indica), raskal og and an old haze cut i have... fingers crossed on this one!!

G81

hmmm a heavy oldskool indica, that sounds like my kinda girl ;)
is that haze the uk haze u told me about? (cant remember the name of it was it norths?) sounds nice anyway, hopefully in my new place av got the room for sum hazes :)

Haha my brotha you did a sick ass job on these some tru skill and tru fire all the way around I bet u can't wait to puff down on all that dank Damm that looks so good!

yeah bro i cant believe how well the round turned out. my yield let me down slightly but the quality of bud is on another level to my previous grows. i think the 4stem method has done me proud :)
will get sum pics up lata on of the finishing product :)

Very nice

thanks bro :)

killed it, excellent job. sometime when things are dialed the girls can finish a little faster. ideally want to use a microscope/lupe etc to check out the trichomes.

did you use the scope to check the trichs?
wish I could give you more rep, way to grow. hope your trim goes smooth for you. don't forget to get up and stretch.. lol.

i know about the microscope bro but i dint get the chance to buy1 this round. the trim was awsome, much easier after letting the whole plant dry (instead of trimmin the leaves soon as they get chopped) and it has defo improved the curing buds2 bro they r so much smoother than my previous runs.
BIG SHOUT OUT TO WAAYNE for convincin me2 change my methods and 2my main man HALF BAKED for helpin me with the work, cudnt have done this without u bro :passingjoint:

peace, SC

J

JJP53

Hey SC what did u you yield per plant and how has it increased or decreased with your new grow method and once again what were the strains you used?

supercharged

supercharged

Hey SC what did u you yield per plant and how has it increased or decreased with your new grow method and once again what were the strains you used?

totally missed wen u posted this bro my bad!!!
i ended up with an average of 35g a plant as there were sum under an a few over the estimated mark but the overall weight was still around 4-5 zips more than my last run.
i had 4different strains in the tent, white bubba #1, 2pheno's of whitefire, strawberry cough x the white and a tahoe og from cali connection

peace, SC

Top Bottom