Tent Gone! Flower Room Started

• Thread starter Newber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Ive been counting lol. Zoom in and youll see the others about to sprout up.

20211109 1708072
20211109 1705103
BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Make sure to not over do it with the LST and defol cuz it stresses her out but you can take off a decent amount. My suggestion is to tie her down and wait like 2 days and then youll see new flower sites, once you see those youll see fan leaves that are big as shit and will be blocking the new growth from the light. Take a few minutes and look closely at which leaves are most important to remove to open the canopy. Leave the ones which dont need to be removed. Go back after 2 days and secure the ties down a bit more, i actually move the place its tied on branch and keep moving the tie towards the tip of the branch leaving about 1.5 inches above the tie but BE CAREFUL WHEN DOING THIS, DO NOT SNAP THE TOP AND DO NOT SECURE THE TIE ON ANY PART OF THE NEW SPROUTS LEAVES, in other words make sure the tie is secured to the branch without it touching the newly sprouted growth. Hope that helps.

N

Newber

Make sure to not over do it with the LST and defol cuz it stresses her out but you can take off a decent amount. My suggestion is to tie her down and wait like 2 days and then youll see new flower sites, once you see those youll see fan leaves that are big as shit and will be blocking the new growth from the light. Take a few minutes and look closely at which leaves are most important to remove to open the canopy. Leave the ones which dont need to be removed. Go back after 2 days and secure the ties down a bit more, i actually move the place its tied on branch and keep moving the tie towards the tip of the branch leaving about 1.5 inches above the tie but BE CAREFUL WHEN DOING THIS, DO NOT SNAP THE TOP AND DO NOT SECURE THE TIE ON ANY PART OF THE NEW SPROUTS LEAVES, in other words make sure the tie is secured to the branch without it touching the newly sprouted growth. Hope that helps.
Thanks for the tips, I always have a few stragglers around to play with, so will give that a go! I've always wanted to try main-lining too, but recently just started doing SOG and dont do much to them since they don't veg that long. But always looking to improve my garden and golf score, FORE!!! 😆🌱🏌️‍♂️

N

Newber

half ass test run with 2 ounces.. started raining on me, and ended up getting a few pieces of trim in it lol heat mat on and stopped muffining under vacuum so now I wait. Ill check it in a few hours and see where it's at. pressurized column is next on my list to get

20211113 161129
20211113 162657
N

Newber

day 39 of flower, stacking nice on the arm size colas. Noticed some tips burned a few millimeters so backed off nutes for 2 waters, feeding again next time around.
Adding a flood tray after this run and hopefully sealing this room up finally, so havent popped anymore beans yet. It's also been nice not having a shit ton of clones to keep up with or my veg tent stuffed lol Happy Farmin' fellas

20211122 023851
20211122 023859
PK1

PK1

Supporter
weighed 64g's! didnt realize how thick it was gonna end up but no complaints so far
nice, i don't make shatter but one thing that applies to anything that is being poured is that you want to give it small little taps on the side of the area or from the under neat and that would remove all the air bubbles. Goes same with doing concrete.

N

Newber

Always room for improvement! I'll slap her around a bit more next time 😆 had it under vacuum for 30+ hours at 91F. Photo of slab from the side and the thickness was optical illusion... nothing left to pop I dont think! Just so thick it looks like I shot it with a bb gun bc couldnt flatten out thin maybe 🤷‍♂️

20211231 162902
Last edited:
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Hi guys is there a thread somewhere regarding making shatter?

N

Newber

Hi guys is there a thread somewhere regarding making shatter?
I'm sure a bunch! Quick run down is just

1) blast a tube with butane into pyrex
2) hot water bath the pyrex dish to thicken up the solution
3) put it on parchment paper
4) place into a heated vacuum chamber for a day until its purged

Just remember low temps make shatter so start at 90ish!

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

I'm sure a bunch! Quick run down is just

1) blast a tube with butane into pyrex
2) hot water bath the pyrex dish to thicken up the solution
3) put it on parchment paper
4) place into a heated vacuum chamber for a day until its purged

Just remember low temps make shatter so start at 90ish!
Awesome i have a lab grade vacuum which i could use.

What does shatter taste like, does it mess you up like mega super duper ripped?

Oh and thank you for the tips!😃

N

Newber

Awesome i have a lab grade vacuum which i could use.

What does shatter taste like, does it mess you up like mega super duper ripped?

Oh and thank you for the tips!😃
oh yeah! lol you can get a dab rig (essentially a wax bong) to smoke it or roll up a thin snake and put it in a joint... that's my wife's favorite! Keep me posted on that project

N

Newber

new 840w bar lights on the way to have 2 4x8s running on drips 👍 building tray stands tomorrow

20220114 002513
N

Newber

new lights arent in yet but its rolling, transplant and topping tomorrow

20220115 200903

Latest posts

Top Bottom