Tent heat and humidity question

• Thread starter phillyguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

phillyguy

How do you maintain both at good levels? It seems impossible because when one goes up the other goes down. How do you get them both to even out?

MrVicriously

MrVicriously

How do you maintain both at good levels? It seems impossible because when one goes up the other goes down. How do you get them both to even out?
As a new grower on my first grow (I do not have experience like many do on here, take my post less serious than a more experienced person please) I have it setup for humidifier on the inside, de-humidifier on the outside. I plan on growing inside the tent and drying outside the tent. I have a very small grow closet so its very hard for me to stealth grow and dry at the same time. Which leaves me with one big issue, how can I control humidity and temperature?

I have it setup so the filter is attached to the fan, the fan blows filtered air out the exhaust duct which in turn re-circulates into the outside air. Only issue I am having currently is the very similar. My outside humidity is currently 50%, and my inside humidity is currently 60%. SO I am already at my goal if I need to up humidity in the tent I just use a remote and change it, I am upping it to 65%-70% today possibly. I would suggest getting a small humidifier for your grow space (personal opinion)

I am also going to be following this thread regarding temperature. I can only get my outside and inside temperature 2-5 degrees difference. I need the outside to be even more cool to prepare for drying in the coming months.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I have a humidifier, dehumidifier , heater and a window A/C unit, with all this and a ac infinity controller it works for me. ✌

Newty

Newty

You really just need equipment but the equipment you use and the size of the equipment is going to depend on your setup. You also need automation like the Controller 69 to adjust automatically.

If the room your tent sits in (lung room) is large, controlling the room directly may be harder then just trying to control the tent itself or you might need to do both. You can duct dehumidifiers, A/C, heaters, humidifiers, etc directly into the tent. Doing this is easier with an intake fan.

If the room your tent sits in is small, controlling the room and seeing the effects inside the tent is easier but with the proper equipment.

Planning what months you're going to be in flower will greatly help reduce temp in the warmer months because of the extra heat from the light, I the colder months this can be a benefit.

Top Bottom