Tent in a shed with no vents

• Thread starter Benjic93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Benjic93

Benjic93

Hey THCfarmers, new here so be kind..

I'm planning on running a 1mx1mx2m tent inside a shed (W150cmxH250cmxL750cm) is a fairly long space. Problem is that it doesn't have any vents. It has concrete walls and stone chip on the outside and its a rented property so I can do anything to it.
I've noticed there's small gaps running along the top of the walls connecting to the roof..

Planning on running a 6" t6 cloudline OR 6" hyperfan stealth (havnt decided yet) with a 5"or 6" inline fan.

I'll be growing in coco so I'll be in and out almost everyday so the door will be open everyday for atleast a hour or so.

Do you think it will be feasible? Fucking hope so, panicking now :(. Picture of the shed is below. Cheers

Tent in a shed with no vents
Benjic93

Benjic93

Hey THCfarmers, new here so be kind..

I'm planning on running a 1mx1mx2m tent inside a shed (W150cmxH250cmxL750cm) is a fairly long space. Problem is that it doesn't have any vents. It has concrete walls and stone chip on the outside and its a rented property so I can do anything to it.
I've noticed there's small gaps running along the top of the walls connecting to the roof..

Planning on running a 6" t6 cloudline OR 6" hyperfan stealth (havnt decided yet) with a 5"or 6" inline fan.

I'll be growing in coco so I'll be in and out almost everyday so the door will be open everyday for atleast a hour or so.

Do you think it will be feasible? Fucking hope so, panicking now :(. Picture of the shed is below. Cheers
I'll be running 2x 250w quantum boards in the tent aswell

Benjic93

Benjic93

It will stink in there, even with one plant with out venting.
Sorry I forgot to mention I will have a carbon filter installed inside the tent. I've got a few grows under my belt but it was in a bedroom and there wasn't a smell with 7/8 plants.

My bad for not stating I was using a carbon filter.. People have said ill be circling stale air and kill plants straight away. But i thought I'd get away with it with the shed being large?

Latest posts

Top Bottom