Tents Anyone?????

• Thread starter ShadowKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ShadowKush

I am doing a couple tent grows because I like a tent, what can I say. I rigged these things up to kick ass and I think it will be a fun grow. I am going to use Bubba Kush due to its vertical restriction, i think it will top out at the perfect size in a tent UC setup. And I am also using DIY undercurrent systems on hard wood floors, this is very brave of me as I am known to make it rain inside the home with the occasional flood. But it will be different this time, lol. I am going to use GH Lucas formula with all of thier add on products as I am trying to burn up the rest of thier stuff before I switch entirely to Advanced Nutrients as they are the easiest thing on the planet, and as I do this longer.....i like easy lol. This is gonna be a fun fkn grow, I can feel it. The dual blue and red bulbs in the magnums are a 600 watt sunpulse 2.8k and a 600 watt Holtilux Super HPS. In the big tent I have 2 x 600 watt sunpulse bulbs and a 1k Hortilux Super HPS. I am rigged for cold CO2 with a closed loop on my lights, using house AC which is more than enough for my needs. Using a 1/4 HP Eco Plus Chiller on the 12 bucket uc and thinking about a 1/10 on the 8 bucket in the 4x4 tent. The third frame in the room is a 40x40 inch tent that I am going to load up with some soil green crack and a 600 digi. Now on with the show.

PS: If you are a tent lover u must subscribe lol. I am gonna rock these fuckin things!

Tents anyone
Tents anyone 2
Tents anyone 3
Tents anyone 4
Tents anyone 5
Tents anyone 6
Tents anyone 7
Tents anyone 8
Tents anyone 9
Tents anyone 10
Tents anyone 11
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
welcome to the farm

rocking tent setup - like the dual spectrum too

great first post

S

ShadowKush

Thank you for the kind words mang, been a fan for a while Motherload :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Now that's how 2 make a great Entrance.. Great tent setup good luck on this grow

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

with all those tents it looks like Occupy Wallstreet in there!! LMFAO

Im jk nice set up!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

NICE bro, clean ass lookin setup!

That a sunhut? got one of them myself, diggin their tents!

S

ShadowKush

Sunhuts are the shit, I have had tents from everyone and thiers seem to do the best. I have been rocking tents for a while and can get good consistent yields out of the 4x4 sunhut with dual 600's. The other tents I have tried just seem to rip and zippers fuck up all of the time.I have a Dark Room 300 that seems to be doing ok the last grow or two. Thanks for the compliments gentlemen, I think this should be a fun grow. Loading up the tents in the next week or so and then off to the races. I will be posting up regularly so subscribe and watch if you like :)

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Sunhuts are the shit, I have had tents from everyone and thiers seem to do the best. I have been rocking tents for a while and can get good consistent yields out of the 4x4 sunhut with dual 600's. The other tents I have tried just seem to rip and zippers fuck up all of the time.I have a Dark Room 300 that seems to be doing ok the last grow or two. Thanks for the compliments gentlemen, I think this should be a fun grow. Loading up the tents in the next week or so and then off to the races. I will be posting up regularly so subscribe and watch if you like :)

Sun Huts are the shit bro! Only compliant i have is the light tightness, but that wasnt a main issue when thinking about what tent i wanted. Sturdiness, and good zippers!

I got the 4x2 version, and im thinking of getting the 4x4 and keeping my 4x2 for veg. I love my 4x2 with a 400watter in it! Still gets me some good yields, 2oz per with low plant numbers! Doing a shit ton of small girls in a bed this time though, built a bed that fits righhht inside my sunhut perfectly!

Good shit bruh, i'll be on the look out!

S

ShadowKush

Loaded up and ready to go, so begins week one. I got my scuba steve on and invested in more tanks. I am excited about this fucking jungle of kush I am about to rock out. This isnt my first time in tents either so it should be a fun gro. I know that Advanced Nutrients will take care of all healtrh/plant issues so I will just mainly be focusing on humidity and temp. Right now I am at an air temp of 74 F / 50% RH / 1300 PPM.

2011 11 19 093442
2011 11 19 093336
2011 11 19 091238
2011 11 19 091129
2011 11 19 090908
2011 11 19 092808
2011 11 19 093354
2011 11 19 091030
2011 11 19 090938
The Frost

The Frost

Sweet as set up dude. I love a good tent grow, and this certainly is.
Will be watching closely!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Thats an awesome tent setup id camp there anyday lol, gotta love the tents tho so easy to setup and tear down and can get some great results out of them looking forward to seeing thme full!

Top Bottom