Tents With Clone Area

• Thread starter Onetwothree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Hey ya'll -

I was wondering if anyone uses or knows of any solid tents that have a separate area to keep clones? I don't have enough space to have a dedicated veg room and flower room, but would really like to be able to keep clones for any special ladies I find. Any help/advice/info is always appreciated.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Hey ya'll -

I was wondering if anyone uses or knows of any solid tents that have a separate area to keep clones? I don't have enough space to have a dedicated veg room and flower room, but would really like to be able to keep clones for any special ladies I find. Any help/advice/info is always appreciated.
You could just build a small veg box with a computer fan and some cfl bulbs

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Nice, that's a cool (no pun intended) little fan....problem is the room isn't temp controlled.

xavier7995

xavier7995

I just use a tote with a hole in the lid that I threaded one of those plug in outlets into with a couple of small cfls. You will need to line it with foil or something as the walls and lid are not thick enough to block light so it can mess up your dark period. I put any runts on top of it to help keep an even canopy.

Top Bottom