Terpinator- Does this stuff really work?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Anyone use this?
Just thought there would be more talk as it sounds like it's a con. Or others would be creating something simular for themselves.
If it's real it sounds ahead of its time.

Coir

Coir

They do not disclose anything other than potassium as a nutrient source. If that's all that is in it, it's one of the most expensive bottles of potassium sulfate and water ever made. Someone gave me a bottle and I tried it out and could not see a difference at all between the plants I used it on and the ones I did not. I am not convinced it has any value.

The Terps

The Terps

It seemed to do its job I'm sold on it I tried it at 10mls a gallon all the way through and didn't seem to notice a difference next run gave it a second shot at 20ml a gal week 4 and up. Great results expensive but if you want more trics this is the product to add to your line and for those extract guys out there will love your trimmings!

B

babaladla123

What type of system do you use it in? RDWC, DTW, ebb n flow, etc/...

_________
adil

N

noone88

I have started using it. FYI the label says 10-30 ml / gallon, which is really high. However, the product is relatively inexpensive (~$40 a gallon)

I havent been excited about a product in a while. I have used it on blue dream at 10ml / gallon starting day 0 and the flowers at week 7 have a great citrus small.

In addition, I have noticed that the nodal spacing is more compact.

Overall, a great supplement. I will be using it permanently in my gardens.

Florescerini

Florescerini

Anyone use this?
Just thought there would be more talk as it sounds like it's a con. Or others would be creating something simular for themselves.
If it's real it sounds ahead of its time.
It works.

N

noone88

I have stopped using it. After multiple tests in my rooms, I did not notice a difference.

Nineandfive

Nineandfive

I've commented on Terpinator many of times before just never here. Personally I love the stuff and I know it works. Using it for the last 2 years I've found a way to make it work for me. Growing up in a grain growing farm we put potash in to the ground early spring. When grain crops start they do use up the potash more in veg then in flower. If I remember correctly cannabis dna kicks off its essential oils distribution in the 2-4 weeks in flower which is what and where the Terpinator comes in. My belief is 3-5 week in veg your pre loading and ramping up the plants essential oils program. I myself belive that users do see results when using it in flower but not the plants full potential when there oil programs are ready to start.

This is a small example. This is my HSO Green Crack at the end of week 3 in flower.

20151229 191942
Last edited:
Top Bottom