Terpinator Lab Test Results

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

Watched this yesterday o. Looks like the stuff has some merit. Def made the plant I used it on frostier. When I take them out of the freezer I'll post some pics.
Please let us know your final verdict. I am always leary of new additives...I used Floraliscious Plus last round per instructions and it weakened the potency and gave all my flowers a generic sweetness.

Hey oscar169..check out Remo..I think he's gone duck dynasty on us..lol.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Please let us know your final verdict. I am always leary of new additives...I used Floraliscious Plus last round per instructions and it weakened the potency and gave all my flowers a generic sweetness.

Hey oscar169..check out Remo..I think he's gone duck dynasty on us..lol.
I'll let u know bro. However I used it for about half of a bloom cycle on my previous harvest. Critical super silver haze. It came out amazing. Potency was top notch, taste and smell was right up there as well. Never grew it without it though so I can't be sure. Lol. Honestly natural I'm a believer in so far as it Def adds frost. I still have about half a litre and when it's gone I'm on the fence on buying more. Does it effect the plant in a positive way? I'd say it does. Does it add something that is worth 40 bucks or whatever it cost (I was given a free sample) I don't think so. I hope u understand what I'm getting at bro. I have nothing bad to say about it and it does add but I'd rather spend that money on something like sea green or a good fulvic product.

Joseph29

Joseph29

I'll be ordering a gallon of this stuff to try on one light. Maybe running it along side of bud candy and liquid budswel might just make for some great tasting and smelling herb.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'll be ordering a gallon of this stuff to try on one light. Maybe running it along side of bud candy and liquid budswel might just make for some great tasting and smelling herb.
I'm a huge fan of the budswell and ran the two together actually. So I'd say good choice. I also am a fan of most of ad's products but not bud candy. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it's no good but ur better off imo sticking with the budswell and terp. Also for the money dry budswell gives u more bang for ur buck. Either way great product. Good luck bro.

Tmb

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

Do labs usually print on a paper like dankos showing? Seems a bit weird. Looks like anybody could print that out......just wondering?

Dizzy Weasel

Dizzy Weasel

Loves Eating Tacos
Supporter
I don't know what they would print it on a fancy certificate? I'm sure it is up too the lab itself of plain to the point numbers or a fancy shmancy cert with a bunch of color...... I have personally seen other results from extracts that are on plain white paper with more test results given as there are usually more tests than with flowers performed... But I agree anyone can copy/paste fake result on eather one using a real company, only god knows the truth!

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

I'll let u know bro. However I used it for about half of a bloom cycle on my previous harvest. Critical super silver haze. It came out amazing. Potency was top notch, taste and smell was right up there as well. Never grew it without it though so I can't be sure. Lol. Honestly natural I'm a believer in so far as it Def adds frost. I still have about half a litre and when it's gone I'm on the fence on buying more. Does it effect the plant in a positive way? I'd say it does. Does it add something that is worth 40 bucks or whatever it cost (I was given a free sample) I don't think so. I hope u understand what I'm getting at bro. I have nothing bad to say about it and it does add but I'd rather spend that money on something like sea green or a good fulvic product.
I've grown critical super silver haze twice and both times is had very little smell and tasted very plain, but like wood or cedar if anything. Id say either we had different phenos or this turpenator worked. My strain was from delicious seeds, grown from seed, and then from clone from the first round. For the second grow.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I've grown critical super silver haze twice and both times is had very little smell and tasted very plain, but like wood or cedar if anything. Id say either we had different phenos or this turpenator worked. My strain was from delicious seeds, grown from seed, and then from clone from the first round. For the second grow.
Hey bro. Mine were also from delicious. They smelled to high heaven even in veg so Def different phenos. Lol. I was very pleased with smell and taste. I'll be growing cssh again in the future without terpinator. In any case I pray I don't get a bland pheno. Lol. The clones I took from the mom smelled wicked as well.

Tnelz

Tnelz

For the record though I wouldn't doubt that the product did in fact bring out some flavor. I also flushed with killer tea from Humboldt county's own green fusion line. I'd like to think that added to the flavor as well. Can't be sure though.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I don't know what they would print it on a fancy certificate? I'm sure it is up too the lab itself of plain to the point numbers or a fancy shmancy cert with a bunch of color...... I have personally seen other results from extracts that are on plain white paper with more test results given as there are usually more tests than with flowers performed... But I agree anyone can copy/paste fake result on eather one using a real company, only god knows the truth!
I don't disagree but Remo is pretty credible. That is just my opinion totally. I'm sure he is getting something for pushing the product however I don't think he would be standing behind a product he didn't believe worked. If he did his rep would plummet ya know. I tend to believe him. Also if u look at the results it isn't like some major unreal bump in numbers. Don't see what would motivate him to lie. Just my opinion.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Do labs usually print on a paper like dankos showing? Seems a bit weird. Looks like anybody could print that out......just wondering?
Just curious what you think a lab result should be printed on. Lol. Not being a dick but do Labs use upscale awesome colored paper? Remo is a beast. Just don't see why he would lie.

Tmb

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

So far no one has produced credible evidence this product works. only conjecture and poorly evaluated comparisons. Obs said on cannaculture that he ran this stuff and it amounted to snake oil

Tnelz

Tnelz

So far no one has produced credible evidence this product works. only conjecture and poorly evaluated comparisons. Obs said on cannaculture that he ran this stuff and it amounted to snake oil
Not sure of the poorly evaluated comparisons. I can say definitively that it added frost to my plants. That's not conjecture. Remo has lab results. Also not conjecture. It's actual definitive proof that it isn't snake oil. Also strengthens my belief that it works but doesn't add enough to my plants to justify buying a bottle. And I don't think anyone is trying to produce what you are looking for bro. Just discussing a product and sharing opinions of it. Nothing more nothing less.

Tmb

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

Just curious what you think a lab result should be printed on. Lol. Not being a dick but do Labs use upscale awesome colored paper? Remo is a beast. Just don't see why he would lie.

Tmb
Its not the fact of being on paper but out of all the lab test sheets ive seen online its so basic. You know stuff like mold, pesticides, cbn, thcv, cbd, wet weight...where are the fancy colors and a cute pie chart or bar graph lol

Tnelz

Tnelz

Its not the fact of being on paper but out of all the lab test sheets ive seen online its so basic. You know stuff like mold, pesticides, cbn, thcv, cbd, wet weight...where are the fancy colors and a cute pie chart or bar graph lol
Honestly I hear you brother. I also expected more from the sheet. Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom