Terpinator vs Purpinator.... thoughts, concerns, advice

• Thread starter Thedanibaby89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

Have been using terpinator. Needed more and stumbled upon purpinator... but not really on any info on using one or the other or both?

Thoughts? Advice?

Thanks!

DB

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi TDB can you put up its typical analysis or it’s data sheet it’s got never heard of it but I’ve used Terpinator didn’t go much on it left a funny taste even after final week flush out . Od .

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
You're not going to get a typical analysis for these. The MSDS claims potassium sulfate for Terpinator and Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Monopotassium Sulfate for Purpinator. They don't tell you what the "SHAZAM" in their bottles is. I've heard fermented plant extract and chitosan, but it's yet another reason the hydro store is a rip off selling snake oil.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
You're not going to get a typical analysis for these. The MSDS claims potassium sulfate for Terpinator and Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Monopotassium Sulfate for Purpinator. They don't tell you what the "SHAZAM" in their bottles is. I've heard fermented plant extract and chitosan, but it's yet another reason the hydro store is a rip off selling snake oil.
Yep I gathered that. I hear you on the snake oil thank god I don’t have to pay for nutes any more with the deal I’ve got with my local store . Od .

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Hi TDB can you put up its typical analysis or it’s data sheet it’s got never heard of it but I’ve used Terpinator didn’t go much on it left a funny taste even after final week flush out . Od .

Purpinator, according to it's MSDS is PotassiumSulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, & Monopotassium Sulfate and Terpinator is only Potassium Sulfate.
I'm guessing these are just your basic synthetic potassium, magnesium, and sulfur supplement concoctions with brand names that imply something extra can be had by using them on a crop. Snake oils perhaps? 😉

Have been using terpinator. Needed more and stumbled upon purpinator... but not really on any info on using one or the other or both?

Thoughts? Advice?

Thanks!

DB

Well you'd pretty much be doubling up on the same thing but get extra ingredients by using the Purpinator. But are they really needed?
No doubt flavor/terps are directly linked to sulfur bringing them out but it's not needed as a supplement and much of the terp profile is genetic anyways so my take would be you dont need them to achieve what you want, just keep your plants happy and healthy and all that great flavor will be there in the end.

The purple thing though is what screams snake oil. If you like purps, grow some indica strains, get the temps into the mid to low 60s at night a week or two before harvest, and they'll go purple almost over night. When I do this to my indis it's almost a guarantee they turn purple and hybrids can go purp, black, red wine, fusia, pink, or blue sometimes
No fertilizer is going to make a green strain go purple and the last fertilizer that claimed to do it was cancerous toxic, pulled from shelves, and the company shuttered.

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter

LOL I think we're sharing a brain on this. I saw the new post alert as I was typing and shoulda clicked it so I would'nt repeat what's been posted already 😋

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
LOL I think we're sharing a brain on this. I saw the new post alert as I was typing and shoulda clicked it so I would'nt repeat what's been posted already 😋
No by all means AC your input is at the top of its game , I found that worm casting tea in my final 2 week flush stacks on the Turpins , here’s what in my worm tea I sell this to my local hydro shops they seem to be always ordering it from me so I’ll keep making it .

E659AF1D 5CD7 4689 98D5 AFDB63DDF0C9
Top Bottom