Terpinator ?

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

look at a product called "Soil Balance" it does work - need to read about - they offer a sample pack $ 5-10.00 ?) have seen grows with this being used and the tepenes's really increased - site worth a look Soil Balance.com

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Why not provided diverse mineral content, a healthy breeding ground for bacteria and let the plant be a strain for once? You won't be able to identify any strains with this stuff in your grow.

Supposedly it smells like apricots or persimmons or something. But makes your bud have the generic lemon scent. I dunno, in prelegal Colorado every bud I came across smelled the same and tasted meh. Probably Terpinator used in early flower. Almost like impostor weed But in LA there lots of bud that smells like plums n apricots and shit,with very obvious snake oil resin contaminants. Probably terpinator used at harvest. You can always spot the use of these products, to varying detriment of the crop. No one will speak up and actually confirm what the fuck they are growing with this shit which proves the fact as far as I concerned; ruins the bud.

DemonTrich, all your buds smell nearly identical correct? They got sticky within 24 hours of dumping single molecule sticky juice in their rootzone, correct? They magically got heavier and a coat of white frost that can't be correlated to a increase in potency, correct? Or just another grower with no sense of smell or taste or site or touch (tons of them, by the numbers growers with non intuition or connection to the plant )?

Its just gotta be said, there's a test for this sort of thing: If you can confuse nail polish remover with fruit juice, you might be a mutant. If you ever bought Chinese plastic junk off ebay, and it smelled sweet fruity, or gasoline to you, instead of like plastic, you might be a mutant. Mutants should not grow weed for others. But since the world is fucked mentally people will taste Blue Dream if that's what the label says! I guess just take advantage!

Demontrich what's your favorite terpene? Generic lemon with bad flavor? What terp is that again? Derpinene?

Last edited:
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Why not provided diverse mineral content, a healthy breeding ground for bacteria and let the plant be a strain for once? You won't be able to identify any strains with this stuff in your grow.

Supposedly it smells like apricots or persimmons or something. But makes your bud have the generic lemon scent. I dunno, in prelegal Colorado every bud I came across smelled the same and tasted meh. Probably Terpinator used in early flower. Almost like impostor weed But in LA there lots of bud that smells like plums n apricots and shit,with very obvious snake oil resin contaminants. Probably terpinator used at harvest. You can always spot the use of these products, to varying detriment of the crop. No one will speak up and actually confirm what the fuck they are growing with this shit which proves the fact as far as I concerned; ruins the bud.

DemonTrich, all your buds smell nearly identical correct? They got sticky within 24 hours of dumping single molecule sticky juice in their rootzone, correct? They magically got heavier and a coat of white frost that can't be correlated to a increase in potency, correct? Or just another grower with no sense of smell or taste or site or touch (tons of them, by the numbers growers with non intuition or connection to the plant )?

Its just gotta be said, there's a test for this sort of thing: If you can confuse nail polish remover with fruit juice, you might be a mutant. If you ever bought Chinese plastic junk off ebay, and it smelled sweet fruity, or gasoline to you, instead of like plastic, you might be a mutant. Mutants should not grow weed for others. But since the world is fucked mentally people will taste Blue Dream if that's what the label says! I guess just take advantage!

Demontrich what's your favorite terpene? Generic lemon with bad flavor? What terp is that again? Derpinene?
Unless you want to start breaking out studies, your opinion is annecdotyl at best. Terpinator doesn't make everything smell the same, my blue cookies would reek of raspberry candy, while an OG would be straight nose burning gas. It works like it says it does, I was a skeptic before obtaining a sample as well.

H

hawkman

Unless you want to start breaking out studies, your opinion is annecdotyl at best. Terpinator doesn't make everything smell the same, my blue cookies would reek of raspberry candy, while an OG would be straight nose burning gas. It works like it says it does, I was a skeptic before obtaining a sample as well.
there are a few other Terpenez (organic) and the Rock Nutrients as a terpene product terpinator does cantain's a bit of "r-sin-nick" in it check the bottle gives you a site address to check believe it's only about3% there is one more company that offers an terpene product either Canna or ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom