Terps House

• Thread starter The Terps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Terps

The Terps

I think you'd over doing it if you decide to do more lighting IMO but it's not the worst thing you could do lol. Same with the ac bigger is better and more expensive one wall unit will definitely do just fine especially if ya put it long way instead of short like I did.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Good idea, what you pay for you mini split? Did you install it yourself?

The Terps

The Terps

It's almost 2 years old so I'm not sure I just got two 2tons and I couldn't tell you what those cost and my buddy is an hvac so he does all that for me for cheap

The Terps

The Terps

So I got all my stuff from mb ferts my only complaint is my mailman left it in the key box instead of on my door like he normally does so it got really really hot for I don't know how long.

The Terps

The Terps

My thoughts exactly however, after dealing with vitalize I realize how sensitive they can be

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

What's in vitalize? To get my salts to mix I have to using really hot to boiling water, so I'm thinking it would prob be alright. I don't think any of the basic stuff has hormones, just salts like calcium nitrate, mkp, potassium nitrate etc

The Terps

The Terps

So as went to transplant my gg4 for the next round out of their rock wool cubes I was greated by a failed ac and dead plants. So I'm on the hunt for clones

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

It's crazy,because we were just talking about ur mini split. I'm always worried to go to my spot and have a completely dead ac.

Good luck brother
-lurkin

The Terps

The Terps

Not really everyone wants ten bucks for a barely rooted clone in Rockwool so I might be down for a few weeks while I wait to take new cuts

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Not really everyone wants ten bucks for a barely rooted clone in Rockwool so I might be down for a few weeks while I wait to take new cuts

Yea tis the season to get raped =(

I think I paid $12 each,when I was hurting over here.

-lurkin

soserthc1

soserthc1

Digging terps house everything looks nice and simple the way I like to operate. Only got 1 complaint you just pulled 18 potatoes off on the last run and 700 bucks for clones is gonna make you hold off production for a few weeks :D

The Terps

The Terps

Ya man I know I keep throwing the idea of buyin clones but it grinds my gears to sell to my buddies for 4 bucks a pop and give them extras for free and have them turn around Nd be like hey pay me 1000$ an hour to prune my plant and turn on a single t5! And it's not a strain that I'm really into it's just Sfv. And I could have a little fishing break.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Ya man I know I keep throwing the idea of buyin clones but it grinds my gears to sell to my buddies for 4 bucks a pop and give them extras for free and have them turn around Nd be like hey pay me 1000$ an hour to prune my plant and turn on a single t5! And it's not a strain that I'm really into it's just Sfv. And I could have a little fishing break.

Yea it's hard to find a solid circle, I thought I had a good partner a few years ago. Then he decided to run off with all the operating capital and hasn't been hurd of since. It was such a big hit I had to throw in the towel, hard times for a while that's for sure.

-lurkin

The Terps

The Terps

I'm in a real solid circle fortunately it just my circle is all preoccupied with their own stuff and main man had an ac failure like mine. Just bad luck. So I'm going to buy clones for this room and make cuts for the other one I mentioned which would be done by the time the mothers are ready and the cuts are rooted. So that means my options are Sfv or candy land

Top Bottom