Terps House

• Thread starter The Terps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Terps

The Terps

Hey farm first grow log here just wanted to share what I had going on. Going to do a new build out soon and my show some picks of the build we will see, but for now here is the a room with a fresh set of Chemdog #4 plants. I've always grown in soil so this grow will have a couple of firsts to me. Never used mills never grown full coco and this will be my first time running this cut.

Here is the skinny: 4 gavitas (2 e paps over center table) custom 5x10 tables sealed room 2 gal perfect pots with an inch or so of chunky perlite on the bottom the rest is just pure nutrifeild coco with no perlite. Going to be a drain to waist system using mills nutrients with terpinator and compost tea and caps bennies and sea green might spray a little heavy foliar maybe. There are 32 plants per table 4x4 per light. I transplanted straight into the 2 gal pots from the ez cloner which I was using Rx life for rooting. Planted jan 30th and watered 450 ppm with a couple gals of tea.

My room has been down for over a month and it's a rocky start up my humidity controller won't work so I just have my quest 155 on low when the lights turn on an high when off 18/6 light schedule by the way pain in my butt but I have a new one on the way and one of my fans doesn't oscillate anymore so get that switched out to.

I think that about sums it up for now I'll try and post about once a week with updates. Hope you enjoy and welcome to terps house.

Terps house
The Terps

The Terps

A couple plants began to yellow slightly and it's to wet to re water so they did get the heavy foliar. Per liter 30mls foliar 1ml root and fire. Hopefully I can water again tomorrow more tea and just a mills base nutes I probably try to polish off the rest of my gold bottle root excel.

The Terps

The Terps

I don't always put all this in but I brew 5-6 gals in a 7 gal beer bucket over the summer I brewed over a 1000 gals in 50 gal drums. It was fun plants were huge! Damn the russet mite.

Big worm about a cup and a half
Alaskan humisoil 1/2 cup haven't dipped in that bag forever
Azomite 1/2-3/4 tbs
Soluble kelp 1/4-1/2 tbs
Alpha meal 1/2-3/4 cup I don't use this all to often some times I just add a couple tbs
Just a small splash of wholesome molasses maybe 20 mls. I like to think the strong ones will go for the azomite and the lazy ones can get fat and lazy on sugar
Root,nute,and foliar y'all know what's up caps goodies

The Terps

The Terps

I add plus c from microbe life to my res without tea every now and then mostly foliar that though not on the regular schedule cause I spray my teas, big time exterminator with nitrozime, azamax or azatrol, insect soap, magic clean all in rotation about 2 x 3 times a week so plus c doesn't get a lot of use but I like it.

The Terps

The Terps

So this thread is going to go on hold until flower day one probably late next week. Here are a couple nug shots from my last run. Forum cut gsc grown in roots original 5 gal g lites using full nutrifield line (before crystalic, heavy pk and root nectar got here) plus h&g gold bottle, hydroplex, terpinator a bit of sugaree here and there I subbed out the base with bio thrive every other feed (wfwfwwf) week 1-3 of flower got lazy only got 1 batch of tea early flower.

The cookies bag is from collective efforts in sac. I only have one bud of the sunset sherbet left in there and have been saving it for a special occasion it was so hard to put it back in after I took the pics. It's so good highly recommend if in the Sacramento area I make it a point to go by there for ss when I am in the area.

The Terps

The Terps

Thanks tstew I've seen you all over here and you got it got it going on to keep up the good work!

And thanks everyone for stopping by.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Thanks for the kind words! I'm pulling up a seat an popcorn waiting for the show!

The Terps

The Terps

Day 15 Alls is well ppm at 850 mills nutrients weekly tea. Run off in check other other than more fungus gnats than I like (none). All my equipment finally back in full swing. just put on 3rd layer of trellis cause this Chemdog #4 puts out heavy chunky buds. Unfortunately though the land lord at a new spot backed out on me just 3 days before I moved in so it's back to square one on that project. No worries though I believe something new will present itself.

Top Bottom