Is time speeding up?

• yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • no

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Natural

Natural

Pause it and check what he says in that vid I posted at around 21:00..sums that talk up nicely.
DMT sounds fun..lol. Too bad Silk Road isn't safe anymore. o_O
I think entities who are in the spiritual worlds and have the time to talk to earthbound souls have some serious time experiences happening. Instead of time functioning as a relation to the mineral worlds, it's probably based on an electric matter type of experience.
I think when I die, I'd much rather drop everything and make my way to the Source and experience as much bliss and paradise as possible before I take on another form. rather than fool with some kid's high..haha:p

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Here ya go Caveman..this one is pretty cool..and no worries, the new age music ends as the interview starts.
Some good points in here for sure...but Terence was definitely part of the 2012 crowd thinking...his belief though, favors the I Ching way of counting time. Which also ends abruptly very much like the Mayan counting...to start over again completely. Terence reading into this like we will be reaching some sort of cosmic rift that eminates from the center of the Milky Way..and that we are on course as a planet to experience meeting that.
I'm not so on board with that course of thinking myself..just more interested in how parts of ancient culture had such vast cosmic knowledge without space travel and/or telescope.
If you think about it..making your life work counting time and planetary travel to the point of the greatest absolutes..might be akin to something as spiritual as chanting devoted monks. A way to transcend time itself.

I think time is going faster as we near our black whole as that is the edge of our universes orbit...astrologist observes stars near black wholes orbit much faster then ones further but we are all being sucked into time so I guess I just said time is a black whole.....
I might be wrong on this one but I saw it on cosmos maybe every universe has a black whole vacuum ING it

Last edited:
Natural

Natural

interesting..especially when you think how fast population is growing and ideas are evolving. It's like we're reacting to something on a subconcsious level, like some unknown presence or event. Like a natural instinct to speed up evolution(ism) and grow the populace. Could be something actually to it. Lot's of undetectable space weather all around us too.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

interesting..especially when you think how fast population is growing and ideas are evolving. It's like we're reacting to something on a subconcsious level, like some unknown presence or event. Like a natural instinct to speed up evolution(ism) and grow the populace. Could be something actually to it. Lot's of undetectable space weather all around us too.
My mother whose been in a trance state for at least 30 years may be voting this year for the first time, usually turns the cheek kinda of existence

Natural

Natural

My mother whose been in a trance state for at least 30 years may be voting this year for the first time, usually turns the cheek kinda of existence
proactiveness? Out of character peculiarness..could be the price of milk..could be the real age of mid-life crisis (not 50)....not as exciting as a ravashing cosmic event though
the older(should say oldest) generations seem angry and sentimental all at the same time these days, I notice...is that new..probably not *shrugs

Natural

Natural

Black Hole Milkyway
Alright, lets look at an invisible Black Whole.
We might be getting an anticipation..then suppose we actually enter a deeper experience..a more radfical force felt.
we might experience some kind of tiiiiiiimmmeeee ssssssttttrrrreeeeetttcchhhhhhhh.
Then we could start getting super powers...all lasting for eons before we crumble into the force of it all. Possibly learning how to recolonize off world..saving whatever we evolve into as human beings.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

proactiveness? Out of character peculiarness..could be the price of milk..could be the real age of mid-life crisis (not 50)....not as exciting as a ravashing cosmic event though
the older(should say oldest) generations seem angry and sentimental all at the same time these days, I notice...is that new..probably not *shrugs
She smokes pot now too which is great for her

Natural

Natural

hook her up! Moms turned me on to smokin..like real young..but that was a diff generation back then. She took a hiatus..but surprised to know she's been testing the waters again.
Anybody over 50 should get a straight steady supply of good herb supplied as part of citizenship..now that would be a healthy gesture in the spirit of being a caring country. Give the Boomers their meds!

DAT

DAT

time, everyone always asks me how much time my drawings take but I never no what to tell them because its one of the few thing in my life I never time. I just finished this drawing today of some Pistils.
its so freaky you posted this because l think about it alot lately. Its very touching how you personalized this thread in such a spiritual positive way. Shit I didn't even realize you knew who I was. Thanks @caveman4.20 ! :D
Winter 2014 grow and Pistil drawing 005

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

time, everyone always asks me how much time my drawings take but I never no what to tell them because its one of the few thing in my life I never time. I just finished this drawing today of some Pistils.
its so freaky you posted this because l think about it alot lately. Its very touching how you personalized this thread in such a spiritual positive way. Shit I didn't even realize you knew who I was. Thanks @caveman4.20 ! :D
View attachment 458706
I don't know you but I know passion, the thread that binds us all! Thanks for checking it out. I enjoy your art!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

20141111 145253 1
View attachment 458706
southern window plant has caught about 1000 fibers and dog hairs can you find them lol? Bet you could have fun with that in your drawings just thinking outloud

Top Bottom