Tesla Automoble Owners

• Thread starter doublejj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
doublejj

doublejj

Are there any Tesla owners here? I have been saving up for 3 years to buy a Tesla & have $60,000 in savings to buy or put a down payment. I just wondered if anyone already had one. I live in NorCal so there are Tesla's all over the place.
I was going to buy the lowest priced model S until I saw this video. Now I'm considering ordering a "Ludicrous P90D".....$60,000 down would get me $1000 a month payment.....

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Not an owner, but have been following this company since they launched. Super cool cars. Please post pictures and videos and let me test drive it when you get it, ok?! Haha jk on the test drive. Serious about the pics and videos though!

EDIT: After watching the video, dude's reactions are priceless. Love it! "I fell dizzy" hahaha

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Not an owner, but have been following this company since they launched. Super cool cars. Please post pictures and videos and let me test drive it when you get it, ok?! Haha jk on the test drive. Serious about the pics and videos though!

EDIT: After watching the video, dude's reactions are priceless. Love it! "I fell dizzy" hahaha
Hell @tobh I aint kidding about a test drive. :D I'll take your lap as well LOL

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Only thing I would miss is the audio of a combustion engine roaring out of the tailpipes.

str8smokn

str8smokn

That's F'n cool.have you seen any if these around? From what I've read Tesla has sued him but he won I believe, my memory's not to good though.its a Karma( like Karma Ghia).
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

All I see in Tesla's around here are the type S and that's it.. I was tripping out when we went to Amsterdam and saw probably 4-5 different Tesla's as taxi's. Had to catch one while we were there. They are nice ass cars.
STR8

Dazed

Dazed

The gear shifter on the colum is kinda lame....but nice car I'm sure. I wouldn't touch one though without a bumper to bumper warranty.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Ive driven the S,I have 2 friends with them(DR and Lawyer,lol).They are nice and the only electric with good range and performance IMO.I love the tech but would never pay the price of admission myself,maybe when their alot cheaper.Elon Musk is a visionary for SURE and im waiting to see what he does with his home battery pack tech,id buy that right now as it bones the power companies out of their precious profit centered tier programs.
http://www.teslamotors.com/powerwall

Top Bottom